Evgeni Plushenko | Page 324 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
When you look at it you get the impression that it is so easy and beautiful to skate ... It seems to do everything effortlessly. It's like he was born on ice. I just shed tears. This is the video I saw last year by chance and made me sign up on the forum to find out more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2M4bCh5m4 Pasadena. Although I know some of you don't like the suit, I like everything.
It really is SUNNYBOY

The Japaneses started to call him sunny boy because of his look becaue of his colours but he was born in Far-East of Russia in Solnechny, Habarovsk Krai. Solnechny meens Sunny...;) And Japaneses were those too, who started to call him "Russian prince on ice"

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the impression that Yana is sending a message here ... what do you think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDT_RF4KYMz/

No, I don't tink. She is not involved in FS as many people believe or many people want to suggest it. She has simply no time. But she can help to find sponsors for the skaters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVGRZLmIEIw

I think this one. I have seen him 1000 times ( ;) and every time I feel like crying

I like it, too! You can see his soul in it. I have some montages..
I will start the line with this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h53_qvQjNM Plushenko your song :love:

These are also my favorites:

this is great! the uploader is a great American Plushy fan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbISNNirVIc Does Malenkaya like Plushenko ? ( cute video)

fantastic skate. I like how the british commentators were amazed by him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetdSCrTp0g&t=4s I like very much his red costume

IMO this program was extremely nice, but I know the judges didn't like it

Yes, he was very pretty in that costume :laugh: But I disagree that program was beloved by the audience and the judges, too. He won his first world champion gold with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nSfTiaWZg0 in HD

Something I don't like is e.g. SEX BOMB. I know the video has the most views but I don't like it

I like it.I was in shock when I watched it in 2001 at Gala of WCH. But A little bit boring for me, too. Othervise there is a Sex Bomb video on FB 45 millions have seen it.

eliana

On the Ice
The Japaneses started to call him sunny boy because of his look becaue of his colours but he was born in Far-East of Russia in Solnechny, Habarovsk Krai. Solnechny meens Sunny...;) And Japaneses were those too, who started to call him "Russian prince on ice"

I know, I've seen biographical documentaries. Sunny boy from the Ice Land :)

No, I don't tink. She is not involved in FS as many people believe or many people want to suggest it. She has simply no time. But she can help to find sponsors for the skaters.

She is involved in defending her husband

I like it, too! You can see his soul in it. I have some montages..
I will start the line with this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h53_qvQjNM Plushenko your song :love:

Thank you!

These are also my favorites:

this is great! the uploader is a great American Plushy fan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbISNNirVIc Does Malenkaya like Plushenko ? ( cute video)

fantastic skate. I like how the british commentators were amazed by him

Indeed!

Yes, he was very pretty in that costume :laugh: But I disagree that program was beloved by the audience and the judges, too. He won his first world champion gold with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nSfTiaWZg0 in HD

I know! Indeed, but I read in the comments that it was wierd and strange. The energy in this program is unreal

I like it.I was in shock when I watched it in 2001 at Gala of WCH. But A little bit boring for me, too. Othervise there is a Sex Bomb video on FB 45 millions have seen it.

like it was too much for me

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Plushy's new great interview https://sportrbc.ru/news/5f2a970b9a79473bd48f99a2

Two-time Olympic champion and figure skating coach Evgeni Plushenko told RBC about Alena Kostornaya's transition, working with Alexandra Trusova, the construction of two skating rinks and explained why he considers Vladimir Putin the best leader for the country

Evgeni Plushenko - two-time Olympic champion (2006, 2014), two-time Olympic silver medalist (2002, 2010). At the world championships he won three gold (2001, 2003, 2004), one silver (1999) and one bronze (1998) medals. He is a seven-time gold (2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2012) and three-time silver (1998, 1999, 2004) prize-winner of the European Figure Skating Championships.

In April 2017, Plushenko announced the opening of his own figure skating academy. In May of this year, Alexander Trusova, two-time world champion among juniors, passed to Plushenko. In July - European champion Alena Kostornaya. Both athletes left the group of Eteri Tutberidze.

In an interview, Plushenko said:

-what tasks does Alena Kostornaya set before;
-how and with what funds his academy will be developed in the near future;
-what is the main problem of Alexandra Trusova;
-why it is too early to compare Plushenko with Tutberidze;
-why did he record a video in support of voting on amendments to the Constitution;
-why withdrew from individual competitions at the Sochi Olympics.

Kostornaya starts from scratch

Last Friday, Eteri Tutberidze announced the departure of European champion Alena Kostornaya from her group to the Plushenko Academy. The Russian Figure Skating Federation said that in the coming season the skater will only be able to represent Sambo-70, where Tutberidze works, since the window for transitions has already been closed.

- How are you going to solve the problem with the official transfer of Kostornaya?

Alena started the training process in our academy. She skates with Sergei Rozanov. In parallel, we are preparing documents. Although the transfer window is closed, we expect to make the transition. We will speak this moment. I want to talk with the Ministry of Sports, with the Minister of Sports, so that Alena would be allowed to change the club as an exception. If we are met, it will be great. Still, Alena is the European champion. She does not want to be in that team and decided to join us.

- What if the transition is not allowed?

- At official competitions, she can skate for the previous club, and train with me. There are no obstacles to this.

- Kostornaya, like Trusova, initiated the transfer to your academy herself?

- One hundred percent. I read numerous comments, and people, it seems to me, are beginning to measure by themselves: supposedly some contracts were offered, something was promised, money was lured. Athletes are already old enough and capable of making serious informed decisions. And if they like to train in another place, if there are no roughnesses and frictions, they cannot be lured with any ruble.
When I was skating with Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin, I was offered to go to Tatiana Tarasova. The negotiations were led by Nikolai Morozov. I answered: "You have Lesha Yagudin." They told me: "We are betting on you." I thanked and refused, as I felt comfortable with my coach, whom I completely trusted.

When an athlete is old enough and he is doing well in the team, he cannot be lured away by any money. There is no need to measure and think only in rubles.

- Trusova wanted to go to your academy two years ago. When did Kostornaya first express such a desire?

- We started communicating with Alena two weeks ago on her initiative. Before that, no one contacted me, and I never crossed paths with Alena and did not know each other.

- Will Kostornaya have fundamentally new programs?

- We will completely change two programs and have already started work. We are negotiating with world-class choreographers. The only thing that stops the pandemic is closed borders. Let's get out of the situation.

- The task is to make Kostornaya an Olympic champion?

- The first task is to restore it completely. The girl has not skated for a long time. She came and does everything from scratch. The second task is to deliver cool programs and perform at the box office. Then we will talk about further plans. I like to go in stages.
Construction of two ice rinks is already underway

Now the Evgeni Plushenko Academy is based in Moscow, on Lobachevsky Street. The two-time Olympic champion rents the ice, but to avoid unnecessary expenses, he began building two of his own ice rinks.

- Are many skaters interested in moving to your academy?

- There are many who wish. Moreover, it is of a good level, although already now we have a large number of people - more than a hundred people.

In this regard, I decided to build two ice rinks. One is located in the south-west of Moscow, on Vostryakovskoe highway. The second one is in the region, in Gorki-10, next to my house. Now I rent ice on Lobachevsky street. But the academy needs its own base, its own skating rinks. The construction of both facilities is already underway.

- Are the skating rinks being built using your personal funds?

- Yes.

- How much will the construction cost?

- This is a lot of money. We are talking about hundreds of millions of rubles.

- What are the approximate terms of commissioning facilities?

- I do not like to point a finger to the sky. Contractors say they will build in six months. We will proceed from this. But I think that the process, like any construction site, will be delayed.

- Will the skating rinks be big?

- There are more in Moscow than in the region, but both are full-fledged training bases. In Moscow - a capital building with large halls and changing rooms, fitness, restaurant. In the Moscow region - a pre-fabricated frame structure. This arena will also have fitness, cafes, gyms.

- You said that the annual loss of your academy is 12 million rubles. Will the savings be significant if the school is transferred to its own skating rinks?

- The rent at the current location is very large. I decided to build skating rinks in order not to give money away just like that, but so that they work for the school.

- Do you have a business plan? Are you planning to bring the academy into a financial plus?

- I have no business plan. I set a task to educate Olympic champions, and it makes no difference how I come to it, with or without losses. I want to create very good conditions for my collections. I make one of the skating rinks in the region on purpose - outside the city you can hold training camps, run cross-country races and not go to Moscow at all, but be in a closed base. There will also be places to stay, rehabilitation and medical centers, food.

As for business, people and organizations after the academy classes can rent ice, which is not enough in Russia. I think everything will be fine in business too. However, I do not have the task of making a lot of money.

- But do you expect to earn something?

- After the opening of the skating rinks, in principle, it will be possible to earn money, to recoup something. Coaches, staff, light - everything needs money. To contain the same ice, you need at least 1.5 million rubles. per month. But before talking about money, you need to see what and how much it will cost.

- Is someone helping you? Are there sponsors?

- No one. Only mayor Sergei Semenovich Sobyanin helped, who allocated land for the construction of a skating rink in Moscow. Many thanks to him. This is serious support.

- Did you buy land for a skating rink in the region?

- For the second skating rink, I bought land from neighbors who lived next to my house.

- Can I come to your academy from the street?

- Yes. But we removed the basic training due to rental prices. Now we take those who have at least two years of figure skating training. When the skating rinks open, we will return the initial training group.

- What is the cost of training at your academy?

- You can study for free. We have a group for children with developmental disabilities - with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome. Also, children from large, low-income families and super-talented children do not pay for classes. The minimum price is 15 thousand rubles. per month.

- How many free seats are there?

- If a super-talented child comes, we will find a place for him.

Trusova's problem - psychology

Alexandra Trusova announced her transfer to Plushenko Academy in May. The athlete began working under the guidance of a new coach in June, and took place in Kislovodsk. Behind a little more than two months of joint activities.

- What are your impressions?

- It is interesting for me to move forward with a high-class athlete who does multi-turn jumps. Yes, Sasha is now at a transitional age. We are fighting with him. She is not easy, she has character. Somewhere we begin to fight among ourselves. But it normal. I remember myself and my great coach Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin. We argued with him, conflicted. However, this concerned sports. Sasha and I have about the same process. Today I am satisfied.

- And she?

“If she’s here, then she’s happy.” With Sasha, we put on two programs. Now we are polishing them, honing every movement, because for her these are two completely new images. She did not have such programs. The steps are very complex, close to the masculine. I think she will show new skating with them.

- Will Trusova become new precisely thanks to these programs?

- Yes of course. And thanks to a new breath, choreographic solutions, music, style.

- What jumps are there in these two programs? Is there a quadruple rittberger?

- We work both flip and rittberger.

- Transitions of Trusova and Kostornaya literally blew up the information space.

- I don't see any problem at all when an athlete switches to another coach. There are transfers everywhere. However, there are no such scandals. And here they start to inflate: "Wow, something critical has happened." Lesha Yagudin at one time moved from Mishin to Tarasova. Kulik moved from Kudryavtsev to Tarasova. And nothing.

- Trusova in terms of potential, in your opinion, the strongest figure skater in the world?

- This is undeniable. You just need to deal with psychology. This is something that she didn’t do before, especially in the last season, when she lost everything.

- In your opinion, the main problem of Trusova is psychological?

- I think so. She also needs to train correctly, develop a scheme. An enormous amount of work needs to be done. It seems from the outside that she is jumping quads and seems to be the best. Not. But now, I think, we are doing everything competently.

- Being a coach of Trusova is a big responsibility. If she loses to Tutberidze's pupils, it will be a serious blow for you. Do you agree?

- I always take risks - either everything or nothing. And in my life, in my career, I never got easy ways. Even if something does not work out, we will not be upset, we will move on. But I think we will be fine.

It's too early to match me with Tutberidze

In the spring and summer of this year, not only Trusova and Kostornaya, but also coach Sergei Rozanov, 11-year-old Veronika Zhilina, and eight-year-old Arina Parsegova moved to Plushenko's academy from the Tutberidze group.

- You said that it is necessary to change the situation in which many girls end their careers early. How do I fix it?

- It's hard. Girls grow up, become girls. When the little ones are 12-13 years old, I don’t want to spin. As soon as weight is added, the psyche, coordination moments, jumping technique are disturbed. You need to follow your diet and work even harder. Who overbears, he goes on. For example, Liza Tuktamysheva.

- Don't you think that one of the components of the problem is a low age qualification?

- I think it needs to be raised to 16 years old. It is from this age that you need to start performing in adult competitions. At the age of 16, skating is completely different, the sense of music, gesture and perception of the world in comparison with girls of 14 years old. These two years are very significant.

- In mid-June, the International Skating Union (ISU) recognized Eteri Tutberidze as the best figure skating coach in the world. Do you set yourself the task of winning this award in addition to raising Olympic champions?

- If I bring up Olympic champions, then I will already achieve something. I have never called myself the best. I always said: a good athlete. Now I want to be able to call myself a good coach.

- You said that it is worth noting not only Tutberidze, but her entire team. Is the setting of a case in her group a benchmark for you to strive for? Or maybe your academy is already superior to the Tutberidze group in some way?

- Eteri has a very well-established process and a really strong team. She was especially strong when Sergey Rozanov worked in her, a coach who gave many quadruple jumps. I am very glad that he made the decision to join my team. It's too early to compare me with Tutberidze. I only started coaching professionally last year. It has been working for a long time.

Nevertheless, we prepared Titova in a year. When she came to us, she was in 23rd place and did not do a single triple jump, did not even do an axel of 2.5 turns. Last season, Titova won the Russian and Moscow junior championships. This was done in five months. This is our small victory and pride, but we need to go further. We set the task to beat everyone.

- Are there promising boys in your academy? You said that now there are no men in Russia who are capable of competing for the highest places in international tournaments.

- There is. The same brothers Kirill and Nikita Sarnovsky. A talented boy from Izhevsk came to us. But they need time.

- Why are Russian men inferior to girls?

- Judging by my academy, boys, unlike girls, are afraid to do quadruple jumps. It’s a paradox, but it’s true. We are trying to overcome this barrier. There are certain improvements.

Putin is the best leader of all years

On the eve of the vote on amendments to the Constitution, a video was released in which Plushenko and his family campaigned to come to the polling stations and vote for.

- Can we say after that that you are interested in politics?

- No, I'm not interested in politics, but interested in improving my life, including my own. I have always drowned and will drown for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. This is my civil right. I see that a lot is being done for sports. I think Putin is the best leader in all the years. I would like him to be president as long as possible.

- Your motivation to appear in the video was precisely this - so that Putin would continue to be president?

- Is the increase in pensions very good? Very. Improving medicine is great, isn't it? Great. It's stupid not to vote for these amendments. That is why I expressed my position on Vladimir Vladimirovich. And if he decides to run for president again, the people will decide this issue. I like Putin very much. I met him several times. He even played hockey.

- Do you regret that you recorded this video, given a number of negative opinions expressed after its release?

- In no case. I have the right to express and defend my civil position. Any other citizen of Russia has the same right. We have freedom of speech. It just became a little unnecessary. They began to turn to insults. We can say that your decision is wrong, justify why. But you can't insult, swear, use profanity that I read in the messages addressed to me. But I don't pay attention to these people. They have their own point of view, I have mine.
- One of your critics is Alexey Navalny. He didn’t answer you when asked to meet in the boxing ring?

- Not.

- You said that you are ashamed to live in the same country with Navalny?

- I would not touch on this topic anymore. It has already passed and is closed to me. Both Navalny and others - they love to PR. But let them do it in other names.

- Will the audience see your shows or demonstration performances in the near future due to the workload at the academy?

- We plan to hold New Year's shows, they will be held after the Russian championship, from December 30 to January 5. There will be a new program. But in general, yes, I gave up many shows and immersed myself in coaching.

- Have you sued the Starhit publication, which wrote about possible mental problems with your son?

- We are working on this, communicating with the head of the holding. We will go all the way. We waited two months. More action coming soon. The lawsuit seems to be inevitable.

- What are your requirements so that the case does not go to court?

- While on this topic I would not want to talk.

Thought to perform at the Pyeongchang Games

At the Sochi Olympics, Plushenko won gold medals in the team tournament, but due to injury withdrew from the singles competition.

- According to the doctor, who was quoted by your wife Yana Rudkovskaya, if Evgeni Plushenko competed in single skating, he could die. Was it that serious?

- This is not PR. One of the titanium bolts in my structure in the spine broke. And, as the doctor Pekarsky, who operated on me, said, if I performed and even landed successfully after the fourth jump, I might not die, but remain disabled.

- While in Sochi, did you understand how serious everything was?

- I did not believe that something could break. Thought something was wrong with the muscle. There was severe pain, a strong burning sensation, as if everything in the spine was on fire. A week later I came for examination. I was shown that the head of the screw is broken, and a nerve ending passes nearby. “It's good that you starred. If I went into further work, I could already turn the wheelchair, ”the doctor told me.

Having won the team tournament, I was a hero. Literally three days later, they attacked me and made me an antihero. This, it seems, can only be in our country, where there are very “kind” people. Seeing this, Konstantin Ernst (CEO of Channel One. - RBC) said that we would do material directly from the operating room so that people could see how serious everything is.

- Many said that Plushenko starred because he was afraid to lose.

- Olympics - once every four years. To get there, you need to do a huge amount of work. In order to go to Sochi, I made a special operation, tried my best to take part in the fourth Olympics. And after all this, to withdraw for fear of competitors? This is sheer nonsense.

After Sochi, I underwent four spinal surgeries. This is a consequence of stress. In preparation for the Olympics, I started training ahead of time. The operation was done nine months before the Games, and it took four months to recover, but after two I was out on the ice. By that time, the structure did not have time to be covered with a muscle corset, so in the end it broke.

I am sure that if I had competed in single skating in Sochi, I would have won the fifth Olympic medal. In the top three I would be completely calm, elementary. I also thought about participating in the fifth Olympics in 2018. I started skating, but my back did not allow me to return.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooo this thread is busy today! Thank you for all the video links...as I said even when I've watched a Plushy program numerous times I just have to watch it. I was a but late to work because I was watching them :laugh:

Also a very interesting interview, Plushyfan! But no business plan, Plushy? You gotta have a business plan :laugh: maybe he's got people to do that ;)

The part about Sochi was sad, he's right about going from hero to traitor :( seriously, Russia, what the Hell was that?

I also hoped he could come back for 2018 :p but ah well.

In other news I was on Facebook and I was recommended this video

https://www.facebook.com/1590717201251450/posts/2744467399209752/ - Someone in the comments even wondered how his hat stayed on for that exhibition too :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDeWUINJ2eW - Looking on Insta just now I saw this, a comparison of Plushy and Sasha T's quad toe style. All very interesting, but can we just admire... again...that gorgeous 4T-3T combo of Plushy's in Sochi? With four screws in his back! A-ma-zing.

Also, I was most thrilled to see Plushy's new icon on Insta, my favourite costume! :love:

In other news, work at the Academy continues, here's a short excerpt of Sofia Titova's new SP : https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiYfr3oly_ - OMG I love that music! Can't wait for the costume, it's sure to be jazzy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDYk928IecA - Coachshenko and Sergei R coaching the senior group from the boards.

Family stuff

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDg2O04I1xp - Sasha P in blue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDg4FlRoLdE and https://www.instagram.com/p/CDijp_polcW - Meanwhile, Yana's still out in that field ;)

Right better wrap this up, I need to go to bed! Stay healthy Plushy fans and see you next time.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
it's cute

Philip Kirkorov: Daughter fell in love with Plushenko Sr.

- Alla-Victoria was in love with figure skating, - says Philip. - More precisely, the prince. Not the little Gnom Gnomych that many have talked about. And in senior Plushenko. That is why she wanted to do figure skating. But I still think this sport is traumatic. Therefore, I am more for earthly adventures. :laugh:

Источник: https://sobesednik.ru/shou-biznes/20200803-filipp-kirkorov-doch-vlyubilas
© Sobesednik.ru

eliana

On the Ice
it's cute

Philip Kirkorov: Daughter fell in love with Plushenko Sr.

- Alla-Victoria was in love with figure skating, - says Philip. - More precisely, the prince. Not the little Gnom Gnomych that many have talked about. And in senior Plushenko. That is why she wanted to do figure skating. But I still think this sport is traumatic. Therefore, I am more for earthly adventures. :laugh:

Источник: https://sobesednik.ru/shou-biznes/20200803-filipp-kirkorov-doch-vlyubilas
© Sobesednik.ru

Hahaha!! Very, very cute!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hello fellow Plushy fans!

Exciting news! Elena Ilinykh has joined the coaching team of the Angels.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDobSAtD_KI - Plushy's welcoming post. I wonder what she will be doing, will she do any choreo, teach skating skills (ice dancer's often have great edges right?). Also I wonder if this is the third piece of big news he mentioned in that interview?

Speaking of Coachshenko

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDqsnXvoAW- Sasha P listening intently to Coachshenko. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDjK_-Mo3s2 - Sasha hard at work with Coach Dmitry.

Sasha is also hard at work on his spins, looks like the spinny thing has paid off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDnuG7mIi_D - 5 different positions, nice! And awww look how happy he is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDl-ceGI_gq - Can't remember if I posted this, but Sasha and Aliona K.

Blast from the past

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQfCChIjL3 - 3 years ago, Sasha and his godfather Dima Bilan, awww look at Sasha's little hat!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDjhaYloOBF - That's one bouncy bed! Nice front flip, though I worry for the bed springs :laugh:

Yana is still in field, apparently it's a photoshoot to do with a new project, colour me intrigued!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDnrPW7okSC and https://www.instagram.com/p/CDqTlBho1eA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDodSaNlF60 - Yana likes sneakers.

Breakfast with a difference

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDl8lQFKuvH :laugh2:

Oops, I better be off, it's after midnight! Goodnight all and stay healthy.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This is another masterpiece of Plusenko...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMlOauStH74

OMG, Dark Eyes in the black costume, I do love this program. Totally fabulous. :)

And hello fellow Plushy fans, it was a busy week for me, so I haven't actually visited the forum here. However, I saw this on Insta and had to share!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6EVW5Kmnk and
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6FxYBI1a7 -Improvisation from Plushy, this is glorious and I loooove it! :luv17:
Coachshenko content:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD0bBPdKf3h - Coachshenko congratulating Sofia T on a 3 Loop well done. This is really sweet. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD29KfwKntV - Off ice working on the proper arm technique for jumps under Coachshenko's watchful eye.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD50jbnIU-_ - Coachshenko giving Sofia T a last minute peptalk before she does her new program. He also gives her his jacket to keep warm and that's just adorbs. :biggrin:

Fun stuff:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDy11C5qivR - Seems Harry Potter isn't the only one with an invisibility cloak :laugh:

Sasha P shenanigans:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD1aw4nolqv - Sasha and his friend Viola are missing the travel life. :laugh2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD4FjVHI_Ow - Also having fun pretending to be Mr and Mrs Smith.

Yana stuff:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD3IckbIfSu - Yana's still out in that field, but she now has an amazing car to sit in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtvgT1KJsI - When not in a field Yana enjoys walking on tables. :laugh: I like how she makes sure to tell us in the post that no tables were harmed during this photoshoot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrEcSFqn1T - This dress is glorious and best of all...it has pockets! :biggrin:

Right oh, better wrap this up as I'm going to bed way too late these days. See you next time and stay healthy all!