Crystal Skate of Romania 2012 (October 30th - November 4th, 2012) | Golden Skate

Crystal Skate of Romania 2012 (October 30th - November 4th, 2012)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
70+ for I/K, scores are too inflated :unsure:
I would guess a GP score on that is between 63-65 points.

P/G of 60 ?, lol minus 5
so its probably 53-55 points.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Dance SD.
Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV - 70.95 (34.67+36.28)
Wow! Too bad scores at B-events don't count as SB, I think. Only TR is under 9, all the rest is 9 or over. Their new SD is really wonderful and very original, unusual I would say. I am sure it works perfectly well for judges and especially for the audience who might get bored after watching a bunch of polkas, marches and other babyish sweetish stuff. And here it is- an Uzbekistan-like melody :)eek: what a surprise!), in traditional costumes, full of energy and youth. Like fresh air. I am looking forward to see it at major fs events and the score it will get there.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Is there a link to the results anywhere? I couldn't watch the video for some reason.

Last edited:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I'm surprised there's so little information about this event. It's really being a pain to find decent information. Nevertheless I found an youtube link with the Short dance event posted on diodio0013plus channel). It's very low quality and I presume it was recorded from a stream.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmcmT22FlDA&feature=plcp
Ilinykh & Katsalapov are shown around the 28/29 minute.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Ilinykh commented their skate to allsportinfo.ru and said that their SD was fine but in FD Nikita made a mistake, they still got around 103 points. She added that the main purpose was to see how their new progs are accepted by the audience, the score at that event is not that important, they are not going to be blind by it. They know their errors and will do their best to fix them till CoR. http://allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=65162

euroskate

Final Flight
There is usually a full PDF Protocol postet in ISu Event Calender. But till now nothing is up. Will take a few days i guess

Macassar88

Medalist
I think that Morozov and Kustarova have an any program you can **** up I can do worse thing going on

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I think that Morozov and Kustarova have an any program you can **** up I can do worse thing going on

It simply falls apart at the end. It's a mess, I thought and hoped they would change the last part, but it won't happen. The beginning, I can live with, it's not the most original idea or the best choreography but considering Morozov, it's ok. After the screaming and the shooting the music cuts are so disruptive, it makes my ears bleed. The first part is, IMO better than Ave Maria, but the program as a whole it's not good and the last impression is very bad. It's a shame actually because I really like them as skaters but what they are doing right now, it's not working.

gmyers

Record Breaker
The idea of judging corridors will be tested by this! Someone won't resist giving them a 4 or 5 or lower in CC or PE. It didnt happen with Domnina and shabalin's aboriginal but it's so up there! Looking over the pcs categories it's almost Entirely how well what is done is performed and it can be one of the worst programs of all time but it's not about that but maybe it can be finessed in cc or PE maybe.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Horrible FD. Starts out OK but then degenerates. Terrible music selection and cutting. The choreography awful and the execution is plodding and heavy. They make it look difficult. Strongly suggest they scrap this entire FD and either go back to an oldie or come up with something else really quickly. It would be a travesty if they stayed among the top 10 in the world with this sort of mess.