Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 638 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just woke up and saw that it was June 5th!!! Happy BDay to the sunniest lil ray of light :yahoo:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Yulya is pregnant!! Wow! congratulations to Yulia!
Seeing her as a small baby once, now she’s about to become a mother, so incredible to follow her journey!

Idiote

On the Ice
Really ? Where did you see/hear the news ?

Since there are already been false rumors of Yulia being pregnant, I feel like it's better to be sure before congratulating her. But if it's true it's great news :)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Really ? Where did you see/hear the news ?

Since there are already been false rumors of Yulia being pregnant, I feel like it's better to be sure before congratulating her. But if it's true it's great news :)

Famous sports agent, founder of one of the media agencies wrote that in his blog. I feel like he’s a somewhat big personality in sports, so I hope he’s not making it up! Hoping there’s a confirmation or any other information coming on the topic from Yulia‘s representatives!

Idiote

On the Ice
If it's a big and renowned personality, I agree that he's probably not making it up but I still wonder where he got the info, if it's not directly from Yulia and her relatives it's either not cool of divulgating the info without her knowledge/consent, or it can also be a misinformation. If he got the info directly from her, and she's aware that he wrote that, then I wonder why it's nowhere to be seen in her own social medias.

It's just such that since last time such rumors were spread in the media she felt really hurt, I want to be very cautious before enjoying this big news.

Would you have a link to this man's blog article ? I still can't help but be curious, and I really want to see how he actually spells that out.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
If it's a big and renowned personality, I agree that he's probably not making it up but I still wonder where he got the info, if it's not directly from Yulia and her relatives it's either not cool of divulgating the info without her knowledge/consent, or it can also be a misinformation. If he got the info directly from her, and she's aware that he wrote that, then I wonder why it's nowhere to be seen in her own social medias.

It's just such that since last time such rumors were spread in the media she felt really hurt, I want to be very cautious before enjoying this big news.

Would you have a link to this man's blog article ? I still can't help but be curious, and I really want to see how he actually spells that out.

Here it is. I hope it’s not fake, because that would be devastating to see him to start such rumors out of nowhere :(
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5ed7...a-skoro-stanet-mamoi-5ee760ab9a246076d475905b

Idiote

On the Ice
I guess all we can do is wait until Yulia either confirms or denies the info... I hope it is not a fake, since there are already a few Russian websites relaying the info. Still, thanks for sharing ! :)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I guess all we can do is wait until Yulia either confirms or denies the info... I hope it is not a fake, since there are already a few Russian websites relaying the info. Still, thanks for sharing ! :)

Yulia confirmed, but it looks like that guy leaked those news without her approval.
Nevertheless, super happy for Yulia!