Ashley Wagner | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Ashley Wagner

Scott512

Record Breaker
I'm so proud of Ashley for TAKING ACTION. For realizing in January that she had to do something, and then Doing Something in February. She's working with USFS to make changes that promote all the athletes' well-being. She's already working to educate skaters and their parents, by talking to groups of them.

With all the mental hand-wringing going on about how the sport's mentality needs to be changed, Ashley is actually do something about it.

Yes, since she says it's haunted her ever since, I'm optimistically hopeful that this will allow her to let it go.

I think she will let it go to a certain degree anyway. Ashley has an upbeat personality and I hope she keeps that.

After reading some of the closed Ashley Wagner John Coughlin thread in the edge I was wondering about this list of skaters and organizations that donated to John Coughlins defense. When I saw the name of Polina Edmunds on there I could not believe it because she's the type of girl that John would try to take advantage of. If that list is accurate I'm very disappointed in her. And I wonder what Polina thinks of Ashley's recent accusation about John. It's all just a terrible situation especially for Ashley Wagner and I hope the people that donated to John Coughlin regret doing so at this point and are saying to themselves what was I thinking?

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
In recent days, Ashley has been posting photos (one decorated with hearts) on Instagram of her posing with a cute guy who has a short beard. Since she now has made it public, is it OK to ask who he is?

macy

Record Breaker
In recent days, Ashley has been posting photos (one decorated with hearts) on Instagram of her posing with a cute guy who has a short beard. Since she now has made it public, is it OK to ask who he is?

i have been wondering too, however since she hasn't tagged his profile in any pictures or videos i figure they want to keep his identity private for now. they look happy together though.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Just now seeing this. :) At one point a year or so ago, Ashley gave his name. If my memory's right, he's an elementary school teacher! :rock: I hope someone will correct me if that's wrong.

Her post celebrating their engagement was also loved/commented on by Adam Rippon, Chelsea Liu, Michelle Kwan, Meryl Davis .... the list goes on!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know it's late but sooooo happy for Ashley and Alex! They are perfect for each other. @skylark I'm pretty sure you're right about Alex being a teacher. Hopefully I'll see Ashley soon to congratulate her in person! I know she's pretty busy travelling this summer!
thanks! And if you do see Ashley in person, congratulate her for me too, please! ❤️

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Ashley had her baby!🩵😻❤️🦋
A little girl..
Congratulations!!! 🎉