Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

spikydurian

Medalist
Thanks hohoho for the vid. Happy to see that Kaetlyn has healed well. Love her program. It's strong and it suits her.

figuristka

Medalist
Funny to see the tweed from Donny Osmond ‏@donnyosmond Feb 9
I thought Kaetlyn Osmond was fantastic last night in the Woman Free Skating competition in Sochi.

Her twitter says she is back in Sochi.

hohoho

On the Ice
Congrats to Kaetlyn for showing the higher end combo at Worlds. Loved the programs. I also hear that Kaetlyn is working with Shae-Lynn in Toronto this week at the Glencoe Club. Change in Choreographers coming?

Alba

Record Breaker
For the Eurosport italian commentators Osmond's SP was the best.

hohoho

On the Ice
Great job by Kaetlyn last weekend in her hometown. She was given the first ever "Key to the Town", had a street named after her, and the local rink where it all started was renamed the "Kaetlyn Osmond Arena".

But Kaetlyn gave back to the community as well. She raised over $1100 for the Autism Parents Support Group and raised money and granted a Dream wish to a terminally ill child.

Really impressive that you can take the time to help those less fortunate.

hohoho

On the Ice
Any updates on Kaetlyn. I saw online she was seen in a walking cast/boot. And she was in Detroit a few weeks ago working with Pasquale Camerlengo.

Barb

Record Breaker
Great job by Kaetlyn last weekend in her hometown. She was given the first ever "Key to the Town", had a street named after her, and the local rink where it all started was renamed the "Kaetlyn Osmond Arena".

But Kaetlyn gave back to the community as well. She raised over $1100 for the Autism Parents Support Group and raised money and granted a Dream wish to a terminally ill child.

Really impressive that you can take the time to help those less fortunate.

Wow, a street and arena with her name, cool

peg

Medalist
I was kicking myself last night. We had our office Christmas party at the mall where Kaetlyn skates, and it wasn't until I got home that it occurred to me that I should have gone by the rink to see if she happened to be practicing at the time. I completely suck :rolleye: :slink:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Not to sound like a negative person but shouldn't Katelyn fans be panicking. A month before nationals and she can't land a triple jump or double axel??? This is very scarey.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Not to sound like a negative person but shouldn't Katelyn fans be panicking. A month before nationals and she can't land a triple jump or double axel??? This is very scarey.

OK, OK. I am scared and I will panic. :drama:

Wait. What am I supposed to be scared of and what is my panicking supposed to do for anybody? :think:

Lilli

Rinkside
Skate Canada has announced that Kaetlyn will sit out this season. She hopes that the time will let her heal and come back improved for next season.

hohoho

On the Ice
Kaetlyn announced that she had surgery again to remove the hardward. Onward and upward