Javier Fernandez | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

Eloyse

On the Ice
Well, that makes sense. I can understand why some fans feel upset that miki can read the DMs which they've sent to Javier. Probably these fans felt embarrassed? Probably they expressed their 'love' for Javier in the DM? And these embarrassment turned into anger? But surely, since Miki is Javier's girlfriend, the fans should have known that Miki has the 'right' to have access to Javier's account, as long as Javier let her. These are just my speculations, which I hope won't offend anyone...

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
Sorry, I really don't understand the Japanese fans. They are a couple. If Javi was not bother with Miki's comment in his account, nothing to do with anyone.

I noticed that Javi and Miki post some of the same photos and messages ever since they publicly announced they are a couple and I thought this was intentional. It seems like a very couple thing to do, I think it's cute and I'm surprised to see people upset about it. I was just catching up on Javi's instagram and was shocked at some of the comments I was reading :shocked:

suizmi

Rinkside
Sorry, I really don't understand the Japanese fans. They are a couple. If Javi was not bother with Miki's comment in his account, nothing to do with anyone.

Miki and Javier are a couple, at least they pretend to be, according to not only some Japanese but also Chinese fans, yes, but that doesn’t justify Miki can write and answer to Javier’s fans pretending to be him. If you exchanged personal messages with somebody and it turned out later that that somebody was nobody but his said-to-be-girlfriend, it wouldn’t always be easy just to laugh it off. That’s what might have happened to some Javier’s fans. They now offer some proof that Miki even faked some messages exchanged between Javier and her on his twitter, but I don’t want to go into detail here. I would say it’s convincing, but still a gossip.

By the way, Javier’s fans didn’t send love letters to him. They were worried about him considering what’s going on with Miki and her former fiancé right now. Miki’s now in a very delicate situation and some fans believe that she uses Javier to cover up her problems. Just like what she did before with her fiancé to cover up her daughter’s father.

Personally I’m surprised and appalled at the fact that some people dig into someone else’s life so fervently, but I also feel it’s time to Miki to shut her mouth. To some people, it’s just awful to see her on TV repeating again and again that “nobody wanted my daughter when I got pregnant”, “My mother urged me to have an abortion and I couldn’t make up my mind up untill the very last minute” and so on. They worry about what Himawari would think when she hears her mother’s careless comments in the future. I can’t understand their action but at least their feeling.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
They were worried about him considering what’s going on with Miki and her former fiancé right now. Miki’s now in a very delicate situation and some fans believe that she uses Javier to cover up her problems. Just like what she did before with her fiancé to cover up her daughter’s father.

I´m gonna regreat the following: what to this fans think is happening between Miki and her former fiance?

Meoima

Match Penalty
Miki and Javier are a couple, at least they pretend to be, according to not only some Japanese but also Chinese fans, yes, but that doesn’t justify Miki can write and answer to Javier’s fans pretending to be him. If you exchanged personal messages with somebody and it turned out later that that somebody was nobody but his said-to-be-girlfriend, it wouldn’t always be easy just to laugh it off. That’s what might have happened to some Javier’s fans. They now offer some proof that Miki even faked some messages exchanged between Javier and her on his twitter, but I don’t want to go into detail here. I would say it’s convincing, but still a gossip.

By the way, Javier’s fans didn’t send love letters to him. They were worried about him considering what’s going on with Miki and her former fiancé right now. Miki’s now in a very delicate situation and some fans believe that she uses Javier to cover up her problems. Just like what she did before with her fiancé to cover up her daughter’s father.

Personally I’m surprised and appalled at the fact that some people dig into someone else’s life so fervently, but I also feel it’s time to Miki to shut her mouth. To some people, it’s just awful to see her on TV repeating again and again that “nobody wanted my daughter when I got pregnant”, “My mother urged me to have an abortion and I couldn’t make up my mind up untill the very last minute” and so on. They worry about what Himawari would think when she hears her mother’s careless comments in the future. I can’t understand their action but at least their feeling.
:slink: sorry to say this but some fans are just over-worrying and over-thinking.
If Javi finds no problem with Miki helping him with his SNA then why his fans should?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It's not like Miki jumped on Javi like a predator...or that Javi needs protecting by overzealous fans. They've known each other for years and Javi said he was the one to ask Miki out. Too much drama :drama: -But that's fandom for you.

suizmi

Rinkside
I´m gonna regreat the following: what to this fans think is happening between Miki and her former fiance?

Gosh, I thought everyone already knew what’s going on between Miki and Nanri, her former fiancé and a figure skater…
I wish someone who’s more logical and knows the situation better than I would explain that;)

Anyway, Miki and Nanri haven’t settled the matter yet, with both sides of relatives criticizing them harshly and openly in the media. Sorry to say but this mud-slinging fight and her ever-changing excuses about the issue made Miki’s name mud and when skating fans, especially Javier’s, found out his relationship with her, they got shocked and concerned about him.

Now these fans are overreacting as some of you have pointed it out, but given the fact Nanri had to give up his career as a skating coach to protect and support Miki and Himawari only to be dumped later, they can’t keep their mouths shut, I guess. Also, it didn’t help them feel relieved to know that about 20 skaters, including Oda and Abbott, stop following Miki’s twitter feed these days and that Florent Amodio, her another training buddy with Morozov, even deleted all the pictures in which Miki appeared on his twitter.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Gosh, I thought everyone already knew what’s going on between Miki and Nanri, her former fiancé and a figure skater…
I wish someone who’s more logical and knows the situation better than I would explain that;)

Anyway, Miki and Nanri haven’t settled the matter yet, with both sides of relatives criticizing them harshly and openly in the media. Sorry to say but this mud-slinging fight and her ever-changing excuses about the issue made Miki’s name mud and when skating fans, especially Javier’s, found out his relationship with her, they got shocked and concerned about him.

Now these fans are overreacting as some of you have pointed it out, but given the fact Nanri had to give up his career as a skating coach to protect and support Miki and Himawari only to be dumped later, they can’t keep their mouths shut, I guess. Also, it didn’t help them feel relieved to know that about 20 skaters, including Oda and Abbott, stop following Miki’s twitter feed these days and that Florent Amodio, her another training buddy with Morozov, even deleted all the pictures in which Miki appeared on his twitter.
Well, I think Javi is a responsible man and he knows what he needs and his choice's consequence. If Javi has man-up and be ready to deal with it then as a fan, I support them no matter what.

Eloyse

On the Ice
I dunno how to feel about this...but hey, this is Javier's thread maybe we shouldn't go too far into miki and nanri's fight.

Perdita

Final Flight
She's landed Javi!
I'm happy if they are happy (at least if they would like to express their happiness on SNS),
And I'm MORE happy if Miki can help Javi to improve the consistency of 4S :p

I'm so looking forward to see team mate rivalry between Yuzu and Javi at the Worlds.

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker

Thank you.

I think that the fact that Miki is dating another person pretty much settles that engagement is a thing of the past, dear families of Nanri and Miki. get a life. And these media they are using to criticize them to, I´m guessing is more like tabloids aren´t them?
Why did Nanri had to stopt coaching? Maybe now he can go back.
About the other skaters, don´t know what to think about it, is their choice to do whatever they want with their twitter account.
And what do you know maybe Amodio had a crush on Miki, and that the reason for the delete pictures.

Anyway, Javier is an adult, and is his choice to do with his life whatever he wants.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
The fact that she felt the need to explain herself again is already weird, but it's just nauseating that some people are still writing offensive comments and try to get in her face :rolleye: that's just really what we need, more self-appointed social media police, that's totally justified. There are way too many dubious accounts these days and you never really know who you're talking to. Somebody should definitely check out this Pooh person. I have a fishy feeling about this one :unsure: I'm telling you, that plushie has someone else write his tweets, I just know he does.

On a much happier note: looks like Javier got to enjoy some family time over the holidays (love the robe :laugh: )

LRK

Record Breaker
The fact that she felt the need to explain herself again is already weird, but it's just nauseating that some people are still writing offensive comments and try to get in her face :rolleye: that's just really what we need, more self-appointed social media police, that's totally justified. There are way too many dubious accounts these days and you never really know who you're talking to. Somebody should definitely check out this Pooh person. I have a fishy feeling about this one :unsure: I'm telling you, that plushie has someone else write his tweets, I just know he does.

On a much happier note: looks like Javier got to enjoy some family time over the holidays (love the robe :laugh: )

Indeed - whom can one trust these days? When one can't even trust the innocence of plushies... (heartbroken over the Evil of the World)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Indeed - whom can one trust these days? When one can't even trust the innocence of plushies... (heartbroken over the Evil of the World)
I am telling you, sometimes my black fatty cat use my account here on GS and type some nonsense but people never doubt that those words were not from me. :hijacked:

LRK

Record Breaker
I am telling you, sometimes my black fatty cat use my account here on GS and type some nonsense but people never doubt that those words were not from me. :hijacked:

Incredible! (shakes head) But it's just as well they don't believe, or people would came after him on social media, and say nasty things about him... And to you for letting him - as if you could stop him!