Carolina Kostner | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner

Marta25

Medalist
http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSp...va--76ef45df-a14a-414e-8f38-31ebd8a6050b.html
A video about her training for the Medal Winners Open, where she also talks about "a decision I'm going to make in the next few weeks" :hap57::popcorn::popcorn:

Well, she said also in that vid that she is going back to Oberstdorf for training, so it seems like she is at least considering a comeback.:cool:

She is the only European skater who could keep up with the Russian skaters if she can get back her 3-3.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
She wants to go to Bratislava european champs ?
I don't think so. She's going to MWO (there's only a little timespan between MWO and Europeans) and I don't think that there would actually be a competiton before Europeans where she could get the European minimum TES. But I read in a south tyrolean newspaper that she's planning to go to Worlds.

Meoima

Match Penalty
She will go to WC I think. European not sure, I don't think there's enough time.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
In the interview, the background music when she is skating is "Meditation de Thais". Will that be her choice for a new program?
I really can't wait to hear her choice of music for the Medal Winners Open :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't think so. She's going to MWO (there's only a little timespan between MWO and Europeans) and I don't think that there would actually be a competiton before Europeans where she could get the European minimum TES. But I read in a south tyrolean newspaper that she's planning to go to Worlds.

Yes unfortunately I don't see how she could get the minimum for Euros in time, but Worlds is wide open :) I am so excited to see her on the ice again!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It would be awesome to see her skate in Boston! Does she need to anything to qualify if she's not going to Euros?

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
It would be awesome to see her skate in Boston! Does she need to anything to qualify if she's not going to Euros?
She can qualify herself for the Worlds in Boston (if she will decide to officially continue her competitive career) only if she obtains the TES minimum score ISU decided to apply for Worlds. She could only if she will partecipate in an official ISU qualifying events (for example the Bavarian Open or the Nordics Open in February).

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Carolina announced that she will come back to competitive figure skating in the 2016/2017 season.
Good luck Caro! :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Carolina announced that she will come back to competitive figure skating in the 2016/2017 season.
Good luck Caro! :hap10:

Wonderful! Does anyone know, will she be eligible for GP spots as a returning skater? I know there is a rule that skaters generally are, but I feel like she's already used this once before? Are you allowed to use the rule multiple times?

npavel

On the Ice
Wonderful! Does anyone know, will she be eligible for GP spots as a returning skater? I know there is a rule that skaters generally are, but I feel like she's already used this once before? Are you allowed to use the rule multiple times?

hi,
she never used this rule and should get it this time

The Finn

Record Breaker
Italian figure skater Carolina Kostner , resumed his career after the disqualification, is experiencing difficulties with the jump elements, the restoration of which began at the training camp in Estonia, said the agency "F-Sport" coach Alexei Mishin , who works with the athlete.

"We Costner very difficult situation with jumps, - said Mishin on the phone -. Begin to rebuild them, but there is a problem."

The coach said that his cooperation with the bronze medalist of the 2014 Olympic Games in women's figure skating is not of a long-term nature. "For a permanent job did not take any foreign athlete", - said Mishin.

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160523/925278007.html