2013 Europeans Ladies LP | Golden Skate

2013 Europeans Ladies LP

berrycute

On the Ice
Obscure European skaters

Like kostners obscure triples

Why couldn't you just tell me without being rude about it? :rolleye:

Anyway, one of my favorite OESs in that case is Alisa Mikonsaari, she never does that well, I just like her name! Tonight I enjoyed the Slovak skater, Monika S, so tall and Balanchine-limbed!

elif

Medalist
skate america and rostelecom cup protocols says adelina's 3F combination (her 6th element) second half of the program and had to get 0.1 bonus. but this time only two jumps of her (2A and 3S) in the second half of the program.:rolleye::unsure:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Must be frontloading to get more stable. But now I think the protocols put too much emphasis on the technical- like shouldn't pcs be first now and then tech? Shouldn't jumps be at the bottom? Lol.

mateusp1

On the Ice
skate america and rostelecom cup protocols says adelina's 3F combination (her 6th element) second half of the program and had to get 0.1 bonus. but this time only two jumps of her (2A and 3S) in the second half of the program.:rolleye::unsure:

Yes, you are completely right. I am a Carolina Fan, but, in this case, I have to say that the 3F+2T+2Lo should have gotten the 10% bonus. That would mean an extra +0,84 and this would put Adelina ahead Carolina.

elif

Medalist
Yes, you are completely right. I am a Carolina Fan, but, in this case, I have to say that the 3F+2T+2Lo should have gotten the 10% bonus. That would mean an extra +0,84 and this would put Adelina ahead Carolina.

i don't know maybe she changed the program but this is a mistake for her coach.

mateusp1

On the Ice
But, I think it really depends on the skater...

Yuna got 10% bonus even for ther 5th element, as all of you can see here.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2011/wc2011_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf

The 10% bonus always comes in the 6th element or a later jumping pass.

You can see a similar example of Yuna here...

Take a look at Agnes Zawadzki score...

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpjpn2012/gpjpn2012_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf

Like Yuna, she performed 3 jumping passes first, after that, she made a non-jumping pass(spin). Actually, it was the same spin that Yuna performed( a level 4 layback). After the spin, both of them performed a Jump Element. In both cases, it was the fifth(5th) element of the programs. In Agnes' program, the bonus started at the sixth element. In Yuna's program at the fifth.

Can someone tell me, please, why Yuna got the extra bonus and Agnes not? And why Adelina did not recieve the bonus for her difficult and well executed 3F+2T+2Lo?

I think a similar case happened today with Adelina.

npavel

On the Ice

sorry, I was there, looked up on the clock and told to who was near me: why isn't she waiting this 5 seconds to do that combo? She is going to miss the bonus. And that is what she did. The 10% bonus goes for the jumps started after 2 minutes

and at 2:30 she had the last jump, is was a bit strange