Alexei Yagudin | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Alexei Yagudin

iexela

Rinkside
There is a nice interview with Alexei in International Figure Skating magazine - October 2019 :luv17: Thank "winterstars" for the info!!!

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Alexei says he is also known as No-rider Man :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B443fGbIRoO/
On this video the girls remind, that a rider is a list of demands which an artist gives to those who invite him to participate in a show.
"Does Lyosha have a rider?"
"No. He is really easy-going."
Later they ask him about his rider.
He says:
"They call me No-rider Man, because I need nothing. I only need work. You can see I even don't have pants thanks to such work."
In the text to this video he writes, that his rider looks like this:
99. Wi-Fi

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Thank you - Alexei and all the skaters of "Fire On Ice" shows in Ostrava and Bratislava!!!!!!!!!!!! You were all amazing:luv17::luv17::luv17:
Hope to see you skate in this show again when Sabovcik gets well:pray:

Alexei's Winter in Ostrava (6 Nov 2019):
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k-c5TICqM/

Oh, wow! Still so good, that SP is such a good one. And Alexei still does triples. Wonderful to see this. Thank you.

iexela

Rinkside
Thank Alexei, Tatiana and the whole team for The Nutcracker in Prague (7 Nov 2019). It was wonderful!!!:love:

Charleen671

Spectator
Bin neu hier u finde mich noch nicht zurecht.
Bin Yagudin fan u hoffe Neues zu erfahren. Die "you tubes" scha ich öfter

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Please follow Goldenskate guidelines with regard to posts in languages other than English:

Foreign Language posts, comments, custom titles, etc.
Golden Skate welcomes and encourages participation from every corner of the figure skating world. However, GS is an English language forum, so if you include words or phrases in another language, please provide an English translation.

Thank you!