Elena Radionova | Page 187 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
I had a dream the other day that Elena came back to competitive figure skating. She did beautiful triple triple combos, a Romeo and Juliet program, and 4S for the opening jumps. I mean I would love for one of the lost stars of the past generation to make a comeback, not necessarily to make any international teams but just to fulfill their love for the sport. I know it's not gonna happen and Elena is happy in her retirement life but oh well. :noshake:

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I had a dream the other day that Elena came back to competitive figure skating. She did beautiful triple triple combos, a Romeo and Juliet program, and 4S for the opening jumps. I mean I would love for one of the lost stars of the past generation to make a comeback, not necessarily to make any international teams but just to fulfill their love for the sport. I know it's not gonna happen and Elena is happy in her retirement life but oh well. :noshake:

I know, I miss Lena’s skating so much!! She was so emotional and could really move an audience!! I am glad that she is happy with her life though and respect her decisions

zounger

Medalist
Then Lena laughed and replied "Yes, we the figure skaters we are like that, we are all beautiful"

And beautiful skater she was skating and presence. Still watch her programs and galas for time to time. Good luck to the new endeavors!

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
I saw comments that Lena performed a Gala number during the Russian Cup this weekend.

Does anyone have a link?

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I saw comments saying that Lena performed a Gala number during the Russian Cup this weekend. Is it true?
If it is, does anyone have a link?
Yes, she performed:

Seruleane

Final Flight
Yes, she performed:

omg, didn't realize how much I missed her until I watched this video. Lena still has amazing presence on ice.