Elena Radionova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

Salchow

Spectator
I agree! Elena is incredible, she can jumps, spin and has great artistry, but most importantly she enjoys herself. There is a spark in her eyes when she skates.
She will be in Olympics 2008 :)

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
She did!!!! Elena is the first woman to defend her Junior Worlds title!!! Congratulations!

Another thing took my attention that she scored her best there. She completed the season with a very good achievement:love:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Elena for winning the gold at JW and defending her title ! :clap:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena has 2 record actually, the first to win 2 junior titles in junior ladies and breaking the WR set by Julia in FS and Total score

Scott512

Record Breaker
Elena has 2 record actually, the first to win 2 junior titles in junior ladies and breaking the WR set by Julia in FS and Total score
Congratulations to Elena on being the first girl to ever go back to back junior world champion and for a great start to her career! :) She is a lovely skater. I wonder how good or possibly great she can become. Elena is so physically delicate. I hope she stays healthy and can challenge Adelina and Yulia in the coming years for Russian and possibly world supremecy.

Russia swept the girls podium at the 2014 junior world championships and it makes me wonder if Russia can do that in a European championship (good chance) world championship(outside chance) in the future or even the 2018 winter olympics (very slight chance). The odds are against them but it's possible.

Sam Beautiful video of her performance! Thanks for sharing! :) I really loved this SP and the music. I soooooo hope that she has a successful senior career!

Imagine

Medalist
Does anyone know which song off the Frida soundtrack she was using in her program? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me too..I've been searching like crazy since you posted. I assumed it was a mix of songs but none on the soundtrack stuck out? :bang:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ahhhhhhhh :bang: Ill ask my über hipster computer friend. He knows when it comes to the world of computer and music. If anyone can find and rip it its him. He knows things!

Alba

Record Breaker
Ok I found it. :yay:
It's called Frida from the album "Have You Met Miss Bates?" by Rope, an electro-acoustic duo from Poland.