Elena Radionova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The flamenco sounds really interesting.

Wonder if the Rach is Rach 2...
Exactly... Flamenco seems perfect for her (given how good her Frida interpretation was), while Rachmaninoff should be really interesting, she's never performed anything really classical! :think:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Exactly... Flamenco seems perfect for her (given how good her Frida interpretation was), while Rachmaninoff should be really interesting, she's never performed anything really classical! :think:
But I hope it will not be Rach 2 because it has been overused.

DianaSelene

Medalist
But I hope it will not be Rach 2 because it has been overused.

I also hope it is not Rachmaninov's 2nd (a bit tired of it) or rhapsody on a theme by paganini. Don't any of these skaters know other music by this composer at all? He had written so much-- all they have to do is go on YouTube and look up other works by him. In all this time the only other Rach music I remember skaters used were Elegy, bells of Moscow and Gorderva/Grinkov's vocalise. There should be more variety when skaters choose to skate to a famous composer's music.

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
God bless her, she is a unique person:love:

That's part of what I love about her, besides her expressiveness and musicality, is that she seems ever so slightly offbeat and different from the average figure skater. I don't know how to explain it. I just love her to bits.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Hey breathesgelatin, I think you got the wrong link....that's Anna...

Alba

Record Breaker