Han Yan | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
At least I found something I really wanted to gif. Hanee looks more like he was doing Jazz hands than waving though - so cute! :laugh::love:

Also he posted a lot of goofy pics with Zijun! (the last one is just... :laugh: )

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jin Seo Kim seriously has a bromance with Hannie! Just stumbled on Jin Seo's Instagram and there are a whole slew of photos with Han! :laugh:

This one made me smile: http://instagram.com/p/zHpDsPFr2P/

Forget the other ships: this one is the one to be at, ha!

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
When Han retires from skating someday (in a veeeeeeeery far away future please!) he should start starring in a boy band. He totally looks like a K-Pop band member in a lot of pics to me :biggrin:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I don't know... but hey, he could always start a new music style! Isn't the better question if he can dance and sing? :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason can also sing and dance (he did theater in high school).

Han can be the "visual" of the group, if he can't dance :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Haha, and Josh can sing too! So we Han looking stylish, Jason dancing/singing and Josh singing/playing the guitar.

That is a mental image I don't want to get out of my head :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I got it: Figure skating's version of JYJ, the spin-off group of TVXQ, one of Korea's most popular bands. Han can be JaeJoong (striking visual), Jason can be Junsu (quirky/theatrical singer of the group) and Josh can be Yoochun (shy and cute singer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh-yO02YxL0

(From a live performance with Billboard: From L to R: Junsu, JaeJoong and Yoochun).

I spent like 10 minutes thinking about this, LOL.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I am not familiar with k-pop, but it seems Hanee has been compared to JaeJoong manys times on fanclubs/boards/tumblr already IIRC.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I am not familiar with k-pop, but it seems Hanee has been compared to JaeJoong manys times on fanclubs/boards/tumblr already IIRC.

Ha! Seriously? Well, that's cool. JaeJoong has that "serious" look but also actually ends up being sort of dorky and cute in the end, just like Han, which is why I thought of it!

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I got it: Figure skating's version of JYJ, the spin-off group of TVXQ, one of Korea's most popular bands. Han can be JaeJoong (striking visual), Jason can be Junsu (quirky/theatrical singer of the group) and Josh can be Yoochun (shy and cute singer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh-yO02YxL0

(From a live performance with Billboard: From L to R: Junsu, JaeJoong and Yoochun).

I spent like 10 minutes thinking about this, LOL.

LOL I can't believe I'm seeing this here. :laugh: My UN is based on JJ's name. TVXQ got me into k-pop like 8-9 years ago but my interest faded out few years ago. Now I only follow JYJ :p

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
:rofl:
I have no idea about K-pop, but this is hilarious :biggrin:

If that's okay, I'd like to nominate Yuzu as their no. 1 fanboy! Look at how he cheered for Javi at the 2014 GPF medal ceremony!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm so happy that Han Yan got the bronze at 4CC. This will be a confidence boost for him going into Worlds.
He's such a character...and yet makes me go :eek: and :points: just when he's gliding on one skate. He goes so fast!
I hope his knee doesn't give him any more problems over the next month.