Han Yan | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Please post any health updates on Han here & discuss his choice to skate (and anything else) here.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I think in other thread someone wrote, that he was checked with x ray, and he is ok so he was allowed to go off from hospital

Meoima

Match Penalty
I feel so tired and so worried for him. Happy that he has been released. I hope he will be alright. FIGHTING!! BOY!!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Han walked off ice himself, but he collapsed on the corridor for quite a long time, his vision is affected, .. complains about spin and chest pain....
He is out of hospital now, seems okay according to his weibo. but I think he should use extreme cautious in the next few days. he may feel terrible tomorrow morning.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
he may have a concussion. it surely affected his spin during that LP. I really wish he can have a speedy and ful recovery. because, concussion is the worst. may show up nothing on X-Ray and CT scan and you may feel okay right now, but it will affect you for very long time perhaps half a year.......

Meoima

Match Penalty
he may have a concussion. it surely affected his spin during that LP. I really wish he can have a speedy and ful recovery. because, concussion is the worst. may show up nothing on X-Ray and CT scan and you may feel okay right now, but it will affect you for very long time perhaps half a year.......
That's also what happened to me when I was a child. I had a bad hit on the ground (my head hurt so much I remember). It was scary.

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
The impact and probably he was shock after the collision. He looks so dazed during the performance. I also wondering about his current condition. hopefully someone can help!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I hope the test results will be fine. Poor Han Yan. That was totally tiredsome. For him and his family. But since he has updated his blog, I am in high expectation that he has no serious health problem. Maybe he can even attend his next GP.

bluebell0710

Rinkside
I hope the test results will be fine. Poor Han Yan. That was totally tiredsome. For him and his family. But since he has updated his blog, I am in high expectation that he has no serious health problem. Maybe he can even attend his next GP.

I met Yan Han's coach in the lobby of the hotel yesterday before the dinner and I asked if he will attend the TEB. His coach confirmed that he will go to TEB.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I met Yan Han's coach in the lobby of the hotel yesterday before the dinner and I asked if he will attend the TEB. His coach confirmed that he will go to TEB.
What a relief. I wish him to win medal at TEB. No he MUST win a medal there!!,

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Wishing Yan Han well! I hope that future collisions with Yuzuru will only be in the metaphorical sense of them competing with each other for figure skating's top prizes.

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
I think I quite like his FS program. it was just unfortunate that he looks dazed during the whole program. But the music is SO HIM.
Can't wait to watch him slaying everyone on TEB!