Anna Pogorilaya | Page 111 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Oh yes. But - I don't want her to be back in the shark tank that is women's (girl's) skating in Russia right now. I miss her so much though and it's great to see her in shows doing well!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Oh yes. But - I don't want her to be back in the shark tank that is women's (girl's) skating in Russia right now. I miss her so much though and it's great to see her in shows doing well!

Anna may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in figure skating and she retired too young mainly because of a bad back. If her back is better and she can still do triples why not come back? If she can't compete with a very top Russian girls does that really matter? On a side note ladies figure skating needs more blondes. ;)

Edwin

Š”Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Š½Š¾Š’Š„рустŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾Š¼!
Record Breaker
Anna expecting her first baby :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is freaky! Because I was thinking about Anna a few days ago. And I was specifically wondering if she had any plans to start a family.

You see, a few years ago, I posted in the lookalikes thread about a photo I found of a girl that looks like Anna:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/figure-skaters-lookalikes.68780/post-1925441

Well, I finally found her again a week or two ago, and discovered that she is now pregnant! šŸ˜²

And then today I find out that Anna is also pregnant! :jaw:

Talk about a coincidence!

Anyway, Anna looks totally radiant in those photos in the Star Hit story that @Edwin linked to! :love:

And here is another photo, which Anna posted this morning to formally announce her pregnancy on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGo-kTEjYlT/

All the best to both Anna and Vera with their pregnancies!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Girl or boy?

Congrats to Anna.

That's what I was wondering, too.

Unfortunately, Anna didn't tell us in her posts, and Andrey hasn't posted about the baby at all. But, given how much attention figure skaters get in Russia, you can understand why they might decide to keep details about their baby private.

Although Anna and Andrey are in the public eye, they and their family are entitled to keep things private.

CaroLiza_fan

Scott512

Record Breaker
That's what I was wondering, too.

Unfortunately, Anna didn't tell us in her posts, and Andrey hasn't posted about the baby at all. But, given how much attention figure skaters get in Russia, you can understand why they might decide to keep details about their baby private.

Although Anna and Andrey are in the public eye, they and their family are entitled to keep things private.

CaroLiza_fan
I agree.

I just hope the baby and Anna are healthy. I wonder if she will get into coaching at some point.

I always thought Anna would be spectacular in skating shows.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Her instagram got hacked... it's here now: https://www.instagram.com/insta.user.feedback.inc/

Skaters really need to be careful about their social media account security. Turn on two-factor authentication. You can't depend on the companies restoring your accounts. Sotnikova had a bunch of followers and lost them.

Just letting you know that Anna is back on Instagram, at her normal address:

https://www.instagram.com/nevskaya_pogorilaya/

Unfortunately, the hacker has deleted an awful lot of her photos. There are only 21 photos left. Apart from the photo she posted yesterday announcing that she is back, the most recent photo is from February 2019. :eek: And the one before that is from June 2018. The earliest is from June 2015.

All those beautiful photos gone! :cry:

And she doesn't think they can be retrieved. šŸ˜ž

I hope the person who did this is feeling proud of themselves. Because they have made an awful lot of people sad! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan