Anna Pogorilaya | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

Scott512

Record Breaker
Unexpectedly and unbelievable! :yay: :) Thanks for that very entertaining link.

Anna is very beautiful and charming and it was so much fun to see her warmth and beauty on full display on that TV show. :cool: Her beauty is different than Adelina's, Yulia's and Elena's in that it's a more striking beauty. And it was so nice for me to see Pogo wearing Puma which is my favorite sportswear.

Sky, if you stand Pogo next to Gracie a grown woman figure skater, Pogo would look like a twig. Anna has no weight issues. She actually may need to add a few pounds and get a bit stronger. And she looks to be so much taller than what she is listed at. Maybe Anna's almost swans neck and long lines are deceiving. But I bet she is much taller than the pipsqueakean 5'3" she is listed at.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Anna seems to be at least as tall as Mao, or even taller. Wow. And Yulia looks 1m55, not 1m58.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Anna looks to be very athletic built and likes outdoor sports, she didnt gain that much weight even in vacation time just look at those abs
its safe to say she wont have weight issues like Tuk

Anna as a work of art
http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfp1/891370_778900428807794_1256739234_n.jpg
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/927696_265936176863576_761260798_n.jpg

beautiful blonde Anna and her abs
http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/926182_1419165728362026_1543277752_n.jpg

Anna rock climbing
http://photos-f.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10413250_1428418527420909_1563282805_n.jpg

Alba

Record Breaker
Anna looks to be very athletic built and likes outdoor sports, she didnt gain that much weight even in vacation time just look at those abs
its safe to say she wont have weight issues like Tuk

She didn't gain any weight but good for you. You can see, a bit, now. :agree:

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Just watched her Worlds LP (yes, yes, I'm late to the game), and WHOA! That MUSIC! That SKATING! THAT SPEED! Is it just the cameras or is she really fast across the ice?

I immensely enjoyed everything about her performance except for her spirals and spins, which are really sub-par given the level she's competing at. It's a shame bc she's so long-limbed that she could create some beautiful lines if she polished up those elements.

Alba

Record Breaker
Just watched her Worlds LP (yes, yes, I'm late to the game), and WHOA! That MUSIC! That SKATING! THAT SPEED! Is it just the cameras or is she really fast across the ice?

I immensely enjoyed everything about her performance except for her spirals and spins, which are really sub-par given the level she's competing at. It's a shame bc she's so long-limbed that she could create some beautiful lines if she polished up those elements.

I agree. I also think that her FS was too heavy for her, not the best choice of music.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I loved her FS music and choreography! I think she pulled it off decently. A more experienced skater would've sold it more, but I didn't think she did too badly.

Her costumes need to go though.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Her costumes need to go though.

Agreed. I felt especially bad for Anna when watching her LP at Worlds. That outfit was almost enough to distract me from her skating. She's such a beautiful girl too, and looks more like she's 20 than 15. Her costumes, meanwhile, look too gaudy and amateurish for her. It would be so easy to class her up :scowl:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Tiger! Ah, if only I could trade spots with her... ;) (Anna sure is beautiful--doesn't need to lose weight at all, she's very thin and fit--but the tiger's beauty is unmatched).

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Lose more weight? What's wrong with her weight now? What do you want, an Auschwitz?

I think 3-5 pounds more weight loss will help her jumps to be more stable in teh future
we saw how weight can contribute to losing ones jumps, ask Tuktamysheva