Short Morozov Interview Regarding his Skaters' Placement at Worlds. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Morozov Interview Regarding his Skaters' Placement at Worlds.

yuki

Final Flight
I do I always try to say a triple but with a Flutz so like 5 triples but one has a Flutz flaw. The problem was that Mao was doubling almost all her lutzes so she rarely did one and if she did one I would be like Flutz plus 4 triples. Mao tries to make up for it 3a so It evens out. I pointed out leonovas Flutz if not in this thread Then the other one. I do include it.

And with Mao she was underrotating a lot of triples and if someone underrotates I exclude that from counting as a triple. 3< is not a triple 3<< is definitely Not a triple

You are right, I apologize.

bump

Match Penalty
Ok, since we're talking about crazy Alena Leonova, let's face it...she ain't making the Olympic team and there is simply something about her that is UN-talented.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Not a translation mistake - the interviewer says something about how Alena has said she wants to try new things over the summer - for example, the triple axel. But I think it was the interviewer who was suggesting it, rather than implying that Alena herself said she wants to try 3A...

If she does want to work on 3A..... uhh :slink:

hey why not. she's not going to place either way!