World Team Trophy Schedule | Page 2 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy Schedule

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I had been planning on watching the Formula 1 live, but I see that last year's competitions are available, but the gala is not available.

So, would I be better taping the F1 and continuing to watch the gala just in case?

Hooray! Another FS/F1 fan!

Anyway, had I had a crystal ball, I would have definitely skipped the F1 and watched the Gala live. So now I am hoping there are videos to lift my mood! *dissolves into a long string of expletives about Red Bull*

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Hooray! Another FS/F1 fan!

Anyway, had I had a crystal ball, I would have definitely skipped the F1 and watched the Gala live. So now I am hoping there are videos to lift my mood! *dissolves into a long string of expletives about Red Bull*

LA LA LA LA LA...

I changed my mind and decided to watch all of the gala, as it was going to be touch-and-go as to whether the cars would be over before the Superbikes started!

I'm going to watch the F1 later on after the Superbikes are over! So, I don't want to know what happened in the race!!! ;) :biggrin:

But, I will just say that Mark Webber does not suit that shorter hairstyle! Apparently he and the barber were talking about what happened in Sepang while it was being cut, and Mark left it too late to tell him to stop!!! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If you wanted to do a spoiler, you can do this:

SPOILER ALERT (use your mouse to select the area below at your peril-the words will appear in blue)

The tortoise beat the hare.

END SPOILER.

However, using a white font to post illegal posts is worth double infractions. Be sure to surround any efforts this way with a SPOILER announcement.

Last edited:

altuixde

On the Ice
Ah, thanks!

SPOILER ALERT (use your mouse to select the area below at your peril-the words will appear in blue)

I'm glad that Akiko had a good performance, but I wish that the landings on some of her jumps were better.

END SPOILER.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm going to watch the F1 later on after the Superbikes are over! So, I don't want to know what happened in the race!!! ;) :biggrin:

But, I will just say that Mark Webber does not suit that shorter hairstyle! Apparently he and the barber were talking about what happened in Sepang while it was being cut, and Mark left it too late to tell him to stop!!! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, sorry! I did not realise! Anyway, I am sure once you have seen the race you will understand. But Max made me feel better last night. :)

I do not like the short hair either. He looks better with it a bit shaggier. That said, I think he would also look better with an extra five kilos on him, but of course that is impossible.