Jason Brown | Page 745 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
About the SP, all I can say is :yes2::yes2::yes2:

And of course Jason is skating last. That way we know the draw isn’t rigged;)

Ross74

Medalist
There have been comments on Twitter about Rohene being in Greensboro. So nice that he got to witness that wonderful performance of his choreography in person!

liv

Record Breaker
To me, that was the performance of the night. Nathan has his quads, but Jason has everything else... (and his 3A was better too :))

noskates

Record Breaker
And lest we miss this - JOhnny ALSO called that he thought Jason would have higher PCS than Nathan. Since he's been on the Nathan bandwagon (and justifiably so) since the SP, I think Johnny was really impressed with Jason's skate. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could have downplayed that performance. I hope it continues through today no matter where he ends up. But of course a silver medal would be highly appreciated.

noskates

Record Breaker
fzzt - you may want to grab that bottle of wine - my theory is it's 5:00 somewhere! Thanks for posting "the jump!" He has the rotation down - don't remember his attempts in the past with such a tight tuck and quick release. Hope springs eternal.

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
fzzt - you may want to grab that bottle of wine - my theory is it's 5:00 somewhere! Thanks for posting "the jump!" He has the rotation down - don't remember his attempts in the past with such a tight tuck and quick release. Hope springs eternal.

Yep, It's 7pm here :agree:
Might forego a glass and just start drinking wine straight from the bottle. I'll be a gibbering mess by the time we get to Jason!!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Quad Toe by Jason in practice...

https://twitter.com/elisedaronson/status/1221501647068844032?s=21

I’m gonna have a nervous breakdown before today is over lmao

Ooh that looks pretty good!

I was traveling yesterday and between that and my anxiety level couldn’t watch SP live. Gosh I’m so happy for him to have skated so beautifully and that we now have a clean program to each!

Gonna be traveling again today so again unable to watch live - hoping for a beautiful program!

noskates

Record Breaker
I literally have no words that would adequately describe how I felt when (1) Jason "landed" that quad; and (2) when his scores came up in the K&C and he started crying. I'm so so so so very happy for him and so proud of him. I predicted months ago (and I think El will be a witness) that by the time he got to Nationals Schindlers would be stunningly beautiful - and it was.

Now I can take a deep breath again. I think I held it the whole time he was skating. And now there's a martini (2 olives) in my immediate future,

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
jason cries i cry hahahahhahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

i don't have a more thought out response yet because i can barely see the keyboard through my tears but

jason you are very, very special.

Ross74

Medalist
Congrats, Jason!!! Can’t wait to watch when I get home.

So what’s the deal about the gala? This one is being shown on Fanzone or something, right? Want to make sure I don’t miss it.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Funny how Jason drives all of us to drink :biggrin:

This was the Schindler’s List program we knew he could skate and the one we were waiting for.

What a gift he is to figure skating:pray:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It was only like 10:30am here, too early to drink.

I just cried instead. I cried and cried and when he cried I sobbed. I hope he knows how much we love him. <3