Jason Brown | Page 786 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I do not think this IGTV video of highlights from one of Jason's Winterhawks classes was posted yet?

In the last minute (as the class ends), his sweet students steal the show, although it also is nice to hear Jason speak to each one by name.

I repeatedly was disconnected from the server for the FSH live stream, but Jason really did participate (to a brief extent). He is in a screenshot here:

On Ice Perspectives Live has Jason scheduled for Episode 10 on May 29.

I did not see him at all. I streamed the whole thing, but missed that somehow. Oh well! Very excited for Jordan's chat with Jason and the unseen footage! I'll try hard to catch it live. I loved the chats with Chock and Bates and Hubbell and Donahue. Hoping to watch the one with Balde today.

Ross74

Medalist
Jason is doing another online seminar, this one on May 31. Bootcamp on Ice. It appears to be organized by Jorik Hendrix. He will be speaking on the importance of artistic development. Considering the overall timeframe, his segment could be fairly long.
https://instagram.com/p/CAifzPkBL_J/

noskates

Record Breaker
Jason's arms are incredible (not that his legs, torso and head and feet aren't) But looking at that last video you'd think he had years of ballet. I don't remember ever reading that he took ballet - does anyone else? Whatever - it sure works on and off the ice.

Ross74

Medalist
Jason's arms are incredible (not that his legs, torso and head and feet aren't) But looking at that last video you'd think he had years of ballet. I don't remember ever reading that he took ballet - does anyone else? Whatever - it sure works on and off the ice.

Yes, he has taken ballet! He did an interview in late 2013 in which he mentions taking ballet and hip hop classes. I don't how long he took classes, but for me the training is obvious.

ETA:

Hey, noskates! I was doing a search trying to find a link to the interview that I mentioned. I didn't find that but I found a post of yours from 2014 where you answer your own question! ;)

...... In the Q and A with Jason last night he was asked if he has any dance experience....his answer was ballet, hip-hop, and contemporary and he was on his way to dance after the interview....

noskates

Record Breaker
Hah - I can hardly remember what I ate for breakfast much less something I said 6 years ago. That's too funny. Thanks for finding it though. His ballet experience was really quite obvious in that last video.

noskates

Record Breaker
WOW. No words.

(love seeing the people watching him from the restaurant. That would be some fine entertaining for lunch!)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don’t care how much a Cricket Club membership costs. If I lived in Toronto, I’d go back to work to pay for it if I could watch Jason do *that* from the restaurant:luv17:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don’t care how much a Cricket Club membership costs. If I lived in Toronto, I’d go back to work to pay for it if I could watch Jason do *that* from the restaurant:luv17:

Me too! Plus it's a beautiful club. I'd use the gym, eat at the restaurant and play croquet. :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Love the blooper reel :laugh: His shout of "DARN IT!" is so cute.

He did not shave. He looks a bit scruffy which is adorable.

I could watch him warm up for hours.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jason doesn't know if they will reuse the programs. He says his goal is to make new programs, but he doesn't feel like he's finished with these two.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason doesn't know if they will reuse the programs. He says his goal is to make new programs, but he doesn't feel like he's finished with these two.

I think he should keep the Short and use Shindlers list for the Olympic year. Please. :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@Karne I'm very impressed that you are awake and commenting. :thumbsup:I can't even get myself up for a comp at 6:30 am my time.

Luckily Jordan is in my time zone:biggrin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
HA! I managed to slide in the comments and pop in the whole "the last time a US man won a silver at 4CC, he also did Schindler's List" and we got treated to a Jason gush session :love:.

Jason says he never cried in the kiss and cry before Nationals this year!

- - - Updated - - -

@Karne I'm very impressed that you are awake and commenting. :thumbsup:I can't even get myself up for a comp at 6:30 am my time.

Luckily Jordan is in my time zone:biggrin:

The list of skaters for whom I will wake up at stupid o'clock is short, but Jason heads the list.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, Jason says he didn't feel finished with Love is a B! (And yes, he said B, he didn't say the word :laugh: ).