karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
There is no better 3A in the world.

jwren

Rinkside
In the presser, Josh said he was kicking himself for that extra double toe...I would be too! Ugh. Well, what's past is past. I was just thrilled to see Jason and Josh on the podium together (though I hoped it'd be 1-2...), and hopefully both on the World team!!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Just wanted to pop in and say that Joshua totally won me over this weekend. I knew of him and liked him already but he made me a total fan. Congrats on the bronze, and I can't wait to see how he develops!

Sneaka

Rinkside
Can we talk about JF .... WOW! Short and long programs were amazing. The lines, the spins were so centered. Really a complete package...... too bad he lost due to a tech. Adam was so amazing. Jason Brown need the quad of go ... Sick of him, but he is a good skater.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Just wanted to pop in and say that Joshua totally won me over this weekend. I knew of him and liked him already but he made me a total fan. Congrats on the bronze, and I can't wait to see how he develops!

Ditto! :) I'm just glad Joshua was healthy enough to skate well at US Nationals. What a quantum improvement in terms of performance from his skates at the 2014 NHK where despite the mistakes, you can tell that he has the talent. He, Jason, and Yuzuru constitute the trio of twenty-year olds who I think can help popularize FS in this quad.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't visit Fan Fest threads often, but wanted to drop in to say that my former positive feelings about Josh have been upgraded to uber.

The growth, artistically and technically, in one year is amazing. His original camel position... upside down with skate towards ceiling... looks impossible. I expect to see inferior copycat versions of that next season.

These performances will surely inject confidence going forward to 4CC and WC.

Finally, I hope he continues to work with Jeff Buttle. That SP is the finest SP of the season. Anywhere.

Excellent match of skater and choreographer.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Josh! Good to see that he is healthy and back in form. I suspect we will
be seeing him on many podiums in future, he has oodles of talent.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Sneaking in to join the club of those who fell helplessly in love with Josh because of his national skates. I always thought he was good before, but something just didn't click. Then I saw "The Walker" and was :shocked:, but wasn't sure it would carry over to actual competition. But wow... He's pretty much improved in anything. While dealing with major bad luck and bad injuries. I'm very happy he's going to be at 4CC and worlds and wish him all the luck that he needs!

(And on a shallow note: that smile is... :jaw::love::eek:: K'n'C, Social Scene... I think for me Javier just lost his title has the hottest guy on ice. Sorry, Javi!)

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Sneaking in to join the club of those who fell helplessly in love with Josh because of his national skates. I always thought he was good before, but something just didn't click. Then I saw "The Walker" and was :shocked:, but wasn't sure it would carry over to actual competition. But wow... He's pretty much improved in anything. While dealing with major bad luck and bad injuries. I'm very happy he's going to be at 4CC and worlds and wish him all the luck that he needs!

(And on a shallow note: that smile is... :jaw::love::eek:: K'n'C, Social Scene... I think for me Javier just lost his title has the hottest guy on ice. Sorry, Javi!)

I'm with you 100% on all of this. I liked Josh before, but now I'm so far gone :love: He skates with such passion and lyricism, I just can't look away (and his looks don't hurt either...)!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's TOO short.. But few seconds were enough to melt me :drama:

Sneaking in to join the club of those who fell helplessly in love with Josh because of his national skates.

(And on a shallow note: that smile is... :jaw::eek:: K'n'C, Social Scene... I think for me Javier just lost his title has the hottest guy on ice. Sorry, Javi!)

I liked Josh before, but now I'm so far gone :love: He skates with such passion and lyricism, I just can't look away (and his looks don't hurt either...)!

I'm absolutely giddy at all the hearts Joshua's winning :cheer:

anyanka

Record Breaker
The FS is lovely but the SP was absolutely on another planet. Jeff Buttle's influence and choreography are definitely present. It's a work of art. Cannot wait to see this at worlds. Hoping that this level of artistry will help advance US men up the rankings to just behind the dominant Japanese men.

Go Josh!!

alebi

Medalist
Honestly I've always had a soft spot for Josh from the junior "Brown vs Farris" era but this year, when I saw him during the GP I was surprised to see him grown-up, he looked more adult... I Don't know if I'm the only one who got this feeling

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I went from being a casual fan who looked in on him occasionally, to a very avid fan. It is his SP, skated so beautifully that did it. I hope he can get his LP perfect at 4CC and Worlds. :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Honestly I've always had a soft spot for Josh from the junior "Brown vs Farris" era but this year, when I saw him during the GP I was surprised to see him grown-up, he looked more adult... I Don't know if I'm the only one who got this feeling

Haha, no. I heard quite a few people say that. He was always cute but suddenly he's pretty... hot :biggrin: