Joshua Farris | Page 74 | Golden Skate

Joshua Farris

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thanks to musicfan for posting the photos of Josh the coach.

Enjoyed all of them. Especially the ones in which he is smiling. :) :ghug:

(To me, his hair does not look fair at all? It is quite dark [handsomely so], to my eyes.)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Some pictures of Josh at Regionals/Sectionals from October and November. He looks well - it's a good sign he's recovered at least reasonable well - I'm assuming he was able to fly there. I think the glasses look different than the thicker lenses/frames he's had in the past.

Shallow note: I like the short fair hair. :)

Oh! He looks wonderful! *hugging computer screen forlornly* I miss him so!

And then I got a whump to the feels on the last pic, because that boy sitting next to him could be a younger Max.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just a little bump to say happy birthday, Josh! May it be a much better one than last year's.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
max_settlage Instastory is showing Josh at World Arena. On ice, but not skating at the particular moment; no eyeglasses; USFS jacket; sweet smile. :)

(And BTW, the following one shows Agnes Zawadzki.)

Scansion

Spectator
I only started to follow figure skating a few years ago and so during this downtime, I decided to watch some past competitions in full and I just discovered Joshua and wow is he captivating. Haven’t felt this way about a male skater since I discovered Yuzuru and Jason. I was really confused why I didn’t hear more about him or why he didn’t have competition videos. Now I know why and I’m so sad! He would’ve done so well in this current system. His two programs 2014/2015 have entered my favorite performances/programs. He has so much musicality and emotion and uses his entire body. I wish he was on social media more or was able to do ice shows. I’ve honestly become obsessed and wished I was around during the time to experience more of him. Anyways, had to get this off my chest. Now back to watching Schindler’s list and Give me Love.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I only started to follow figure skating a few years ago and so during this downtime, I decided to watch some past competitions in full and I just discovered Joshua and wow is he captivating. Haven’t felt this way about a male skater since I discovered Yuzuru and Jason. I was really confused why I didn’t hear more about him or why he didn’t have competition videos. Now I know why and I’m so sad! He would’ve done so well in this current system. His two programs 2014/2015 have entered my favorite performances/programs. He has so much musicality and emotion and uses his entire body. I wish he was on social media more or was able to do ice shows. I’ve honestly become obsessed and wished I was around during the time to experience more of him. Anyways, had to get this off my chest. Now back to watching Schindler’s list and Give me Love.

Great first post! :)

And Joshua is really missed.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Stumbled across an off-ice photo from today of smiling Josh. :)

(He is with a skater [recent Peggy Fleming Trophy competitor, BTW] who just passed a senior test.)
ETA (on Jul 28):
Coached by Ryan Jahnke and Damon Allen, per PFT graphic at approx. 26:57.​

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Welcome, new friend! I am sad for you that you only found him now. It was a wonderful journey that he took us on. He always was shy so I don't think we'll see him on social media much. But at least he is coaching, and if you get a chance...I can tell you he's a very good coach. ;)

Stumbled across an off-ice photo from today of smiling Josh. :)

(He is with a skater [recent Peggy Fleming Trophy competitor, BTW] who just passed a senior test.)

It's so nice to see his smile again! I hope he is keeping very safe. He would be at risk, with his asthma. :(