Liberty 2013 Summer Competition July 16th to 20th | Golden Skate

Liberty 2013 Summer Competition July 16th to 20th

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Does anyone could record the performance of the Senior Canadian woman skater and put it in youtube ?

There is the canadian skaters that I wish to see their new program : Amélie Lacoste, Veronik Mallet, Roxanne Rheault, Justine Gosselin, Camille Ruest

I also wish to see Elene Gedevanishvili new program.

Thank you so much if anyone can do this for me, it would be so nice :)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Ski & I will be there this year.
If you could record the performances of the top skaters (Keegan Messing, Siraj, Cesario, Cain, Gedevanishvili, Lacoste) and share them, I (and many others, I believe ;) ) would be really grateful!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It will depend on what the stated camera policy is, whether filming will be permitted. We will definitely take photos though.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Does anyone know the website for the results ?

or

does someones can publish some results from the junior skaters ?

mskater93

Record Breaker
Results will be published on the iceworks club website when they can. Remember, this IS a club competition, run by volunteers and people end up wearing a lot of hats and filling in where they are needed because others agree to do some work and don't show up or need to be trained or wifi/internet connection in the rink is poor, so results are typically slower for these events, so don't get all upset if results aren't posted in a "timely manner" (ie immediately after an event) by the club!! Having been on club board, I know how hard it is to make sure that the events go off without a hitch (which is way more important than "posting results" to the club because without skaters, you have NO money coming in). :):biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Iceworks likes to charge for protocol sheets and results sheets. They are in no hurry to post the results on line. They are in soft copy though. If you pay, they print them out off the computer.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Popping in quickly to say that links to official results sheet photos for Jr Men SP, Juv Boys FS, Int Men SP, Jr Ladies SP Final, Nov Men SP, Nov Ladies SP Final, Jr Ladies SP A & B (Wed.), and Int Ladies SP Final are on my Twitter page: http://twitter.com/SylviaUnseen
I had to leave before the Sr Pairs SP, sorry. Look for more tweets on Friday!

Juvenile Girls that qualified for Saturday's Final and some of other top finishers are posted here: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/2013-liberty-summer-competition-results/

ETA: Joelle Forte is not listed in the Senior Ladies start orders dated July 11 that are linked from the official event site: http://www.iceworkssc.org/2013Liberty.html

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw ... I was hoping that Joelle would be there, but we're enjoying the experience (as usual) very much so far). Great way to cool off in this oppressive heat wave, too.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
To all at Liberty - have a great time!! Real, live figure skating.....YAY!!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Does anyone have any news about Elene Gedevanishvili new SP ? At this times, she have completed her Short program normally :rolleye:

Somes report please about her skate :cool: