Gracie Gold | Page 90 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

Country
Norway
Does anybody know how Gracie is doing? She´s at the entries list for Skate America, but when I was thinking about it I havn´t really seen her posting ice practice/anything on Instagram the last months, except general training studio videos, so I was wondering how the months have been for her. I see this thread hasn´t been updated the last couple of months.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Does anybody know how Gracie is doing? She´s at the entries list for Skate America, but when I was thinking about it I havn´t really seen her posting ice practice/anything on Instagram the last months, except general training studio videos, so I was wondering how the months have been for her. I see this thread hasn´t been updated the last couple of months.
She's been training, as well as traveling to teach skating clinics.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I didn't catch Gracie's music at the SA practice awhile ago, but dang, she looked fantastic! Hair, make-up, shorts and glittery long-sleeved (modestly) cropped top.

I did see her pop a lutz toward the end of practice, but all the women seem to be having such challenges.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Skatefan15

On the Ice
She didn’t skate anywhere near her best and it was so sad to see her so hard on herself. But I will say, that the 3lz+3T she did in practice was probably the best one I had seen from anyone all week. The technique is still there, now it’s just a mental game for her. I hope next time she’ll put out skates that she can 100% be proud of.♥️

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone hear anything about our beautiful girl lately? I pray she makes Nationals.