Gracie Gold | Page 87 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw someone on IG saying she had WD from Nationals? Barring some sort of injury this has to be wrong. Surely she doesn’t want to go to regionals and sectionals again next year?

KatGrace1925

Medalist
I saw someone on IG saying she had WD from Nationals? Barring some sort of injury this has to be wrong. Surely she doesn’t want to go to regionals and sectionals again next year?

I feel like she wouldn't withdrawal at this point, she's been doing a lot of press for nationals. The only reason I think she would withdrawal would be for injury, she's been really putting a lot into this chance to perform at nationals.

Makemi

Rinkside
Anyone know why Vincent was fired?

Nick mentioned that the interviews were for an upcoming FanZone article. I think he may also talk about it in the next IceTalk Podcast episode with Jackie. So hopefully we'll hear something in the next few days. I'm also curious.

slider11

Medalist
Maybe Gracie should consider Stephane Lambiel as a coach. She knows how to do the jumps; she just needs someone who supports and guides her. And imagine the wonderful artistic programs they would produce! It won't happen this year but maybe next. She might have to move to Switzerland but she could handle that. What a nurturing mentor he would be!

Artemisa

Final Flight
Maybe Gracie should consider Stephane Lambiel as a coach. She knows how to do the jumps; she just needs someone who supports and guides her. And imagine the wonderful artistic programs they would produce! It won't happen this year but maybe next. She might have to move to Switzerland but she could handle that. What a nurturing mentor he would be!

I think would be a good choice ... but she would had to move to switzerland ... and that country isn't cheap

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think would be a good choice ... but she would had to move to switzerland ... and that country isn't cheap

I don't think it would be a good idea for her to move away from all her support systems. But she's a grown woman and I trust her to make the best decisions for herself.

natsulian

Final Flight
I have no expectations except for this: I want Gracie to go in with courage, fight, and to skate for herself.

Ross74

Medalist
Gracie's practice group B will be streamed on NBC Gold in about 30 minutes (6:10 eastern). Group A is currently being shown.

KatGrace1925

Medalist
Gracies 3Lz-3T looks so good, all her jumps are looking so sharp. It's amazing how far she's come since sectionals/regionals. She's really worked hard for this and I hope she puts out two performances she is proud of over the next few days.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I gave her a dozen roses after practice (because the scores don’t matter) and told her “You are everything. Come in first or come in last, you’re still everything.” She shook my hand and said “Hi, I’m Gracie.” I’m all verklempt.