Gracie Gold | Page 80 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

KatGrace1925

Medalist
If she gets that quad Lutz out of harness I am sure it will be a beautiful one. Her lutz technique has always been amazing.

pandatours

On the Ice
If she gets that quad Lutz out of harness I am sure it will be a beautiful one. Her lutz technique has always been amazing.

Her lutz technique is really the best. It’s so clear and the outside edge is so deep. I actually really loved her straight line setup into it without any transitions.

Other than the fact that she is clearly working hard and enjoying it, the fact that she had really good technical fundamentals also really matters.

Is it a good guess that she will be at South Atlantic Regionals?

KatGrace1925

Medalist
Her lutz technique is really the best. It’s so clear and the outside edge is so deep. I actually really loved her straight line setup into it without any transitions.

Other than the fact that she is clearly working hard and enjoying it, the fact that she had really good technical fundamentals also really matters.

Is it a good guess that she will be at South Atlantic Regionals?

No announcement on Regionals yet but if she feels she’s ready I think we may well see her there.

princessalica

Final Flight
She She is supposed to take over Brad Giffies IG on Wednesday and is supposed to be answering questions then. So we might find out more concrete details then from Gracie herself.

princessalica

Final Flight
Gracie has been answering questions on IG - she did a take over of Brad Griffies page. She still will be answering more questions later, but yes she is training for Regionals. She posted a clip working on the 3A. She enjoys leg day and squats. 4S is her favorite "Assisted" quad. Her favorite jump is a 3L. Plans to start working on the 3A and 4S outside of harness soon.

She also posted great advice - never take criticism from someone you wouldn't take advice from.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
October 2-6 at IceWorks. so I think it'll be a great event for her to feel a bit more comfortable on competitive ice.

Did she specifically say that she was competing at the regionals at IceWorks? Someone told me that the skaters can choose which regionals to go to?

ecr1221

Rinkside
Did she specifically say that she was competing at the regionals at IceWorks? Someone told me that the skaters can choose which regionals to go to?

I think she will do the one at IceWorks. It makes the most sense since it is home ice and she is starting to compete again, so she will be most comfortable.

slider11

Medalist
So Gracie is off to Sectionals. Good for her! Do it for yourself! This is a process! No excuses, no regrets!