Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 291

Thread: Nobunari Oda

  1. #41
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    Happy belated birthday, Nobu! Adorable pics.

    I came across this on VK...I don't know how old it is or who made it, but it had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

    http://cs614816.vk.me/v614816750/c1f8/LrH-WSujmec.jpg
    Wow. I keep seeing more and more details. This artist knew their stuff!

  2. #42
    GS Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    464
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Can I just say how thrilled I am that Nobu has been so successful in his post-competitive career?

    Haven't seen this posted:
    A very funny video of Nobu called "Smile Lutz". Starting 2:35.

  3. #43
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    http://magicaleggplant.tumblr.com/image/117957390183
    Oda as Darth Vader! I must see the star wars EX!
    I think he is the most non-threatening Darth Vader ever.

  4. #44
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    http://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/entry-12022169370.html Odazombie with Rikazombie.
    At the PIW show. Looks like they're having fun.

  5. #45
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Patrick may have a new line of ice wine, but Oda has his own brand of MILK!
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/28bzcz6.jpg

  6. #46
    Bona Fide Member ioanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,572
    Country: Romania

    0 Not allowed!
    Nobu's Darth Vader EX at Prince Ice World
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q...nari-oda_sport

  7. #47
    Bona Fide Member TheGrandSophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,264
    Country: United Kingdom

    0 Not allowed!
    Ah, that was fun.

  8. #48
    Medalist mikaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,420

    0 Not allowed!
    Nobu's so entertaining. A part of me wants him back in competition, but I know he's doing better as a pro skater and TV personality. But hey, he was the only one who told Mao he'll join her if she comes back to competition for a year, so maybe we'll see his name at tomorrow's press conference

  9. #49
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,035

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    Nobu's Darth Vader EX at Prince Ice World
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q...nari-oda_sport
    As expected, an entertaining rather than threatening Darth Vader. I think Nobunari and Javier are alike in that they do humorous programs so well

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Nobu's so entertaining. A part of me wants him back in competition, but I know he's doing better as a pro skater and TV personality. But hey, he was the only one who told Mao he'll join her if she comes back to competition for a year, so maybe we'll see his name at tomorrow's press conference
    He may shed tears at her announcement, whatever it is.

  10. #50
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    All Oda fans, I've updated the OP but there are gaps in the videos. If you come across any older Oda videos, please feel free to send me a PM. Or if you find interesting game show or other fun or important vids, I'll add them.

    Thanks so much, and long live Darth Vader!

  11. #51
    Bona Fide Member silverfoxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,442

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Newbiespectator! Nobu skated to Alice In Chains??? One of my favorite bands when I was in HS...please, someone find that video! (I watched the linked video and it has rooster noises but it's definitely not AIC, but a funk band...typo possibly?)
    Last edited by silverfoxes; 05-18-2015 at 05:40 PM.

  12. #52
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    Thanks Newbiespectator! Nobu skated to Alice In Chains??? One of my favorite bands when I was in HS...please, someone find that video! (I watched the linked video and it has rooster noises but it's definitely not AIC, but a funk band...typo possibly?)
    Hmm...anyone know what the name of the song is?

  13. #53
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    489

    0 Not allowed!
    It's a remixed mash-up of "Brass Neck" and "Mr.Quicke Cuts The Cheese", from "A Recipe for Disaster" by DJ Food. I assume the person who prepares music for David Wilson's clients was the one who edited it, as I haven't heard it anywhere else. It was always called simply "Rooster" on the list of Nobunari's programs.

    Oh, and his "Super Mario" program was skated to "Super Mario Bros 2 Super Buck Jazz OC ReMix" by Estradosphere. (Also edited a bit.) His Mission Impossible LP was from "Mission: Impossible III" by Michael Giacchino. His 2012-13 SP was actually "The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms" by Michael Kamen.

  14. #54
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by inskate View Post
    It's a remixed mash-up of "Brass Neck" and "Mr.Quicke Cuts The Cheese", from "A Recipe for Disaster" by DJ Food. I assume the person who prepares music for David Wilson's clients was the one who edited it, as I haven't heard it anywhere else. It was always called simply "Rooster" on the list of Nobunari's programs.

    Oh, and his "Super Mario" program was skated to "Super Mario Bros 2 Super Buck Jazz OC ReMix" by Estradosphere. (Also edited a bit.) His Mission Impossible LP was from "Mission: Impossible III" by Michael Giacchino. His 2012-13 SP was actually "The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms" by Michael Kamen.
    Wow! thanks so much! I will update the list.

  15. #55
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Nobu and Yuzu have been goofing off together at Kenji's rink. http://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/entry-12031812256.html
    Trying out the Hula-hoop on ice etc.
    http://ameblo.jp/kenjimiyamoto/entry-12031761718.html
    Acting out a Kabe-don scenario...Akiko is scandalized.

  16. #56
    what are levels anyway matmuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,498
    Country: Turkey

    0 Not allowed!
    there are too many Hula-hoop there, i wonder if they will include them into any of the numbers whether group number or individual one, would be fun

  17. #57
    Back to the forest you go. shiroKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,661
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    there are too many Hula-hoop there, i wonder if they will include them into any of the numbers whether group number or individual one, would be fun
    A recipe for disaster

    Akiko posted this https://twitter.com/Mariakko2010/sta...03170049892352

  18. #58
    Bona Fide Member TheGrandSophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,264
    Country: United Kingdom

    0 Not allowed!
    Tremendous resemblance!

  19. #59
    what are levels anyway matmuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,498
    Country: Turkey

    0 Not allowed!
    Ex number Buttle choreographed for Nobu there was a freak fall but still i loveeed it!!

  20. #60
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,522
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    There was a sensitive soul hidden there this whole time...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •