Nobunari Oda | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nobunari Oda

Bonesfan

On the Ice
Can I just say how thrilled I am that Nobu has been so successful in his post-competitive career?

Haven't seen this posted:
A very funny video of Nobu called "Smile Lutz". Starting 2:35.

mikaboo

Medalist
Nobu's so entertaining. A part of me wants him back in competition, but I know he's doing better as a pro skater and TV personality. But hey, he was the only one who told Mao he'll join her if she comes back to competition for a year, so maybe we'll see his name at tomorrow's press conference :laugh:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

As expected, an entertaining rather than threatening Darth Vader. :) I think Nobunari and Javier are alike in that they do humorous programs so well

Nobu's so entertaining. A part of me wants him back in competition, but I know he's doing better as a pro skater and TV personality. But hey, he was the only one who told Mao he'll join her if she comes back to competition for a year, so maybe we'll see his name at tomorrow's press conference :laugh:

He may shed tears at her announcement, whatever it is. ;)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
All Oda fans, I've updated the OP but there are gaps in the videos. If you come across any older Oda videos, please feel free to send me a PM. Or if you find interesting game show or other fun or important vids, I'll add them.

Thanks so much, and long live Darth Vader!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Thanks Newbiespectator! Nobu skated to Alice In Chains??? One of my favorite bands when I was in HS...please, someone find that video! (I watched the linked video and it has rooster noises :laugh: but it's definitely not AIC, but a funk band...typo possibly?)

Last edited:

inskate

On the Ice
It's a remixed mash-up of "Brass Neck" and "Mr.Quicke Cuts The Cheese", from "A Recipe for Disaster" by DJ Food. I assume the person who prepares music for David Wilson's clients was the one who edited it, as I haven't heard it anywhere else. It was always called simply "Rooster" on the list of Nobunari's programs.

Oh, and his "Super Mario" program was skated to "Super Mario Bros 2 Super Buck Jazz OC ReMix" by Estradosphere. (Also edited a bit.) His Mission Impossible LP was from "Mission: Impossible III" by Michael Giacchino. His 2012-13 SP was actually "The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms" by Michael Kamen. :)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It's a remixed mash-up of "Brass Neck" and "Mr.Quicke Cuts The Cheese", from "A Recipe for Disaster" by DJ Food. I assume the person who prepares music for David Wilson's clients was the one who edited it, as I haven't heard it anywhere else. It was always called simply "Rooster" on the list of Nobunari's programs.

Oh, and his "Super Mario" program was skated to "Super Mario Bros 2 Super Buck Jazz OC ReMix" by Estradosphere. (Also edited a bit.) His Mission Impossible LP was from "Mission: Impossible III" by Michael Giacchino. His 2012-13 SP was actually "The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms" by Michael Kamen. :)

Wow! thanks so much! I will update the list.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
there are too many Hula-hoop there, i wonder if they will include them into any of the numbers whether group number or individual one, would be fun :laugh: