Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue

ice coverage

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/skatetoday/status/587045645472546817
Just heard some news: Hubbell & Donahue are going to Canada to train with D&L. Announced at DSC fundraiser last night. @HubbellDonohue

I guess its true.

Thx, sses1.

Someone had posted on GS -- around the time of Worlds, IIRC -- that Madi H. has been dating Diaz. So aside from D/L's successful coaching, proximity to Diaz perhaps also could have been a factor (at least from Hubbell's pov).

laire

Rinkside
Well, that's not a bad move. K/C did a lot of good things for them and choreographed some really good programs but perhaps it's time for a change. This season I felt their programs just didn't quite work for them. And they have serious rivals on national scene in H/B in Detroit.
Having seen Team Montreal's FDs this past season, I think their style will suit Madi and Zach. I love them, hope they will succeed.

Barb

Record Breaker
Thx, sses1.

Someone had posted on GS -- around the time of Worlds, IIRC -- that Madi H. has been dating Diaz. So aside from D/L's successful coaching, proximity to Diaz perhaps also could have been a factor (at least from Hubbell's pov).

what?. I think Madison and Zach are dating. or they are done?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
what?. I think Madison and Zach are dating. or they are done?

Madi and Zach no longer are a couple off ice -- according to someone else on GS. Sorry, I don't remember whose post I read.

The GS member said that Madi has been dating Diaz since ... December, if I remember the post correctly??

(I have no independent knowledge. OTOH, I have no reason to doubt the GS member.)

GF2445

Record Breaker
Is the ice dance capital of the world going to move to Canada in the coming years?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Zach needs to find a new home for his two pets, per his Instagrams.
Apparently he will not be able to keep his babies (as he calls them) Casper and Wendy b/c of H/D's move to Canada to train with Dubreuil/Lauzon.
Casper and Wendy are ferrets, IIRC (see the Instagram photos below).

zachtdonohue (today, Apr 29)

I'm really gonna miss my babies. I wish I could take them with me. 😭😭😭😰😰😢😢 I still need to find a good loving home for Casper and Wendy. If anyone knows someone who would give them a loving stable home don't hesitate to contact me. They are the sweetest most lovable and playful friends anyone could have.
https://instagram.com/p/2C55pzg5Lu/

Little sister Wendy! Definitely a direct descendant of Taz the Tasmanian Devil (yes from the cartoon) always on the go! So curious. I'm gonna miss my babies!!
https://instagram.com/p/2C6tENA5Mi/

I'm mentioning here on the off chance that someone on GS can help Zach.

Best to Madi and Zach with their new coaches :).

Last edited:

humbaba

Final Flight
Really gutted for Zach that he has to give up his pets. :cry: Hope and pray his little babies find a loving home.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thank you! Just finished fixing Zach's userid's and Zach did find a new home for his ferrets.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

wishonastar

On the Ice
Madi and Zach have taken the time to answer some of their fans questions about their experience in Montreal, training w/other top competitiors, the future, and others on their website. Great Q/A, no program info for the year yet, though...

http://www.hubbell-donohue.com/

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Coming soon!!
Indeed, Madi and Zach are eager to show off their new look, particuarly their lines and lifts, at the Québec Summer Championships in Pierrefonds on August 8th and 9th. Because their training and results were severely curtailed by injury and surgery the last two seasons, they have worked hard throughout the spring and summer to be fully prepared for the upcoming season. In particular, Madi is pleased to report that she is fully healthy once again after recovering from surgery