StSq
3Lz+1Lo+3S - salchow twofooted
3F+2T
2A - hydroblading entry
3Lz - 'tano, back spiral entry
StSq
3Lo
FCCoSp

Mistakes on both axels. He has some crazy jump entries. Audience seemed very into his performance

Score: 68.69+79.56-1.00 = 147.25, 236.21 (PB) and in 4th (out of 7)

wallylutz

Medalist
Jason Brown is very impressive, too bad he has yet mastered the Triple Axel but other than that, his joy and ability to perform is far better than some of the higher ranked skaters in this competition.

badknees

Medalist
I would like to predict that Jason will make all his jumps at Nationals and take it. I really like his program.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Loved Jason even with the mistakes! I think this might be the most memorable free program of the year! (Not necessarily this particular performance of it, just the program in general).

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, Brown gets beaten by both Aaron and Takahashi. OUCH! Really sad moment for him. :cry:

Oreo

On the Ice
I can watch Jason skate all day--fantastic charisma.

And Max makes the podium.

Snoopy15

On the Ice
Gotta say, although it's been quite a mistake-ridden event for the men, it's still holding up score-wise. Top 5 (so far) have scored 230+, which is still quite respectable.

lavender

Record Breaker
Every skater has a skate like this when they get to seniors at least once. Jason is seriously consistent but I knew that it would even happen to him. He's still awesome.

jaylee

Medalist
Jason BROWN (USA)

Music: Reel Around the Sun by Bill Whelan

Black pants, green shirt. Both with gold details

2A - cool arabesque spiral into it
3A - twofooted, fall
CCSp
3A+1T - axel twofooted
CCoSp
StSq
3Lz+1Lo+3S - salchow perhaps twofooted
3F+2T
2A - hydroblading entry
3Lz - 'tano, back spiral entry
StSq
3Lo
FCCoSp

Mistakes on both axels. He has some crazy jump entries. Audience seemed very into his performance

Does anyone else think that Jason Brown's layout is kind of risky with the 2 2As planned and an inconsistent 3A? If he ever pops that intended 3A into a double, he ends up with 3 2As, which isn't allowed. It would be safer to convert the 3Lz/1Lo/3S into a 3Lz/2T/2Lo and replace one of the 2As with a 3S.