Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Shayuki

Record Breaker
For the first warmup, I just hope that Miyahara doesn't prerotate-downgrade half her jumps and has a relatively clean skate.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
This track has really "sharp" drums, or the sound quality just is terrible. Either way, it bothers me quite a bit. Don't really see her skating to the music at all, either.

A rather mediocre performance.

She seemed to be only doing a 2T in combination during practice, now falls a 3T. Should have just kept doing the 2T.

50.21. I thought it'd be sub 50, oh well.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Poor Gosviani, I always wish her to do better than she actually does. When was the last time she had a clean competition?

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
The British Euro guys have got to get the basics right! They just referred to NHK as Mirai's home crowd, and last week they said "Patrick Chan from China" haha

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sakato looks 11 not 15. She needs to grow a few inches to even look like a Senor skater.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Sakato looks 11 not 15. She needs to grow a few inches to even look like a Senor skater.

11? Come on now. Japanese people also tend to look young. They also have pretty short girls. She's only a few cm below Midori Ito for example.

I actually quite liked Miyahara's program and especially the music was really good. This is probably going to be a high score if they don't downgrade too many jumps. Well, some points already were dropped off.

31.04 + 25.53 = 56.57