2013 Rostelecom Cup Videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Rostelecom Cup Videos

^ You know what? I am starting to like the new, mature, serious Mirai. There is no need for her to go back to the smiley, bubbly 16-year-old. Not at all.

samson

Medalist
^ You know what? I am starting to like the new, mature, serious Mirai. There is no need for her to go back to the smiley, bubbly 16-year-old. Not at all.

I actually would lean towards agreement on this one. He expression and quality in this exhibition is so subtle and beautiful. And I have to say, I find the final moments of both her programs kind of thrilling. The spread eagle into the axel. Everything from the second loop on. It really works for her.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States

Thank you mirai4life!! And thank you Mao88 for all of the videos you've provided! :rock:

I love Mirai's new exhibition number. It is lovely and it's a hauntingly beautiful piece of music that she sells way better than her competition numbers. I've said this before but I think that her "On Golden Pond" works so much better for her than "The Man That I Love". I wish she'd use this as her SP instead. You can tell that she is really into it and I love the little accents here and there as she's expressing the music with a movement of her head or hands. This piece is perfect for her.

samson

Medalist
Does anyone have a copy of Mirai's Long Program on British Eurosport or on NBC? I'm so grateful to all the videos that have been posted but am very curious to hear the commentary from either broadcast.

Thanks to anyone in advance!