Men SP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men SP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

mary01

Final Flight
yuzuru really delievered, soo sad for Machida hope he will have a good comeback tomorrow

pitterpatter

On the Ice
ahhh missed yuzuru's performance, so glad to hear he killed it though. unfortunate about machida, i actually really like his program!

samson

Medalist
Too bad about Machida. I'm not a fan of the program, but he's a good skater. Must have been tough to skate right after Yuzu making a world record.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Can we rest the "Hanyu might not make the Olympic team" discussions now for good?

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Mrs.P said:
Were there such discussions? Must've missed that one. :p

Yes, though especially after SC and before TEB. There are some really pessimistic fans too ;)

Edit: Before TEB, not after ^^

samson

Medalist
Hmmmmmm Patrick. This program is gorgeous but the jumps weren't there tonight. He didn't look tight, but he did look tired.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Patrick will get 88+, I'm guessing. 42+ 46 PCS.

Hm...so far the only ranking I have right is like Oda in third. 30 points!! WOAH!

Wait, Patrick got LOWER PCS than Hanyu? Hmmmmm....

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
oh, Chan starting with a nice 4T3T to make mistakes on the 'easier' jumps... would have been nice to see what he would have scored, if clean, compared to what Hanyu got today.

samson

Medalist
You might be right Mrs. P. IF that little TES box maintains he'll still be second when all is said and done.

Patrick is swearing in the kiss and cry... whoops.

samson

Medalist
What made him swear? I have to know... I feel bad for any skater that has to deal with a short program like that, but his demeanor in the kiss and cry is giving me some good tea to sip...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Interesting, judges gave Patrick higher SS and TR (barely) but Hanyu really beat him in PE and also beat him in CH and IN.

supsu

On the Ice
What was we talking in k&c?? Seemed upset and mad, more to someone else than himself??

Yuzu was a-m-a-z-i-n-g !

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Patrick will get 88+, I'm guessing. 42+ 46 PCS.

Hm...so far the only ranking I have right is like Oda in third. 30 points!! WOAH!

Wait, Patrick got LOWER PCS than Hanyu? Hmmmmm....

I think it's deserved. Samson wrote he looked tired, to me he rather looked stiff and a bit nervous. Yuzuru was so only at the start, but eased up and really was fun to watch. inflation effect is obviously wearing down.