Senior Short Dance - GPF 2012-2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Short Dance - GPF 2012-2014

caitie

Medalist
I know it's not really what the ISU wanted and that P/B have their technical issues but IDC, I *love* that program!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I appreciate the creativity, but does anyone think that this program doesn't quite work as a Finnstep? The timing seems off during the sequences, which is pretty important to have to get the key points.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I really hope this takes the lead but I'm biased as a P/B uber lol. I almost cried when they lost the silver at their last event and didn't medal at Worlds last year.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Alright, I have to say it: I just don't like P/B's SD at all. And yet again PCS fiddling to the rescue...

Bah, I say. Bleh.

samson

Medalist
Interestingly though, and I'll look forward to seeing the protocols... Weaver and Poje got 7 points for their twizzles and the French got 5 points. Those two points would have been the difference in the TES for them and would have them in the lead right now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Totally shallow moment, but I totally do not like how Ekaterina styled her hair. It makes her much older than she is.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Totally shallow moment, but I totally do not like how Ekaterina styled her hair. It makes her much older than she is.

ITA, she should back to her minimalistic last season's look, that hairstyle and make-up don't do her any favour, really...and she looks older indeed

auser

Record Breaker
I appreciate the creativity, but does anyone think that this program doesn't quite work as a Finnstep? The timing seems off during the sequences, which is pretty important to have to get the key points.

I see what you are saying. But I really like the spirit of this program so I keep hoping they are able to smooth this out.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I see what you are saying. But I really like the spirit of this program so I keep hoping they are able to smooth this out.

Yes, I hope so too, because it is an entertaining concept.

The TES counter has dropped slightly for B/S. I will be irritated if they lead with that. Oh wait, it went back up again....maybe they will lead?

caitie

Medalist
I don't think that was as good as W/P, and I'll be surprised if it passes it.

ETA: of course...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If that TES sticks they could get a personal best out of it.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
77+ That's a new World Record. D/W have a big task ahead of them.