sky_fly20

Match Penalty
this SD is really working out for V/M
one of their best SD programs in their career and im not a V/M fan
the FD is another story

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And Meryl and Charlie bring it. The TES ticker is going up....and then down slightly....but the TES difference is minimal....how will this score?!

caitie

Medalist
Whoa! They replaced the lift with their beautiful Die Fledermaus lift! I thought they were good but probably not clean enough to best T/S with their perfect skate. I hope they are close, though.

ETA: Oh, snap!! Wrong again!

I would have had T/S a bit ahead too. It will be interesting to see the protocols.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And the world record is broken again. The lead is by a mere .07.

Meryl said "I just assumed we were in second place." They were surprised they were in first.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Meryl said "I just assumed we were in second place." They were surprised they were in first.

Because they know. The same way that Scott said nothing last year when Voir lost Worlds. They know. It really should be close, but Christmas came a few weeks early for Marlie with that score.

M

mylastduchess

Well they are not the only one...:disapp::disapp::disapp:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Apparently someone is commenting that Meryl and Charlie actually got a level 3 on the lift. IF that is the case (we'll look at protocols) than...holy crap.

But I doubt that is the case...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
PCS gap for D/W and V/M should be higher, no way should V/M go near D/W
anyways there is still the FD, V/M weak events

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Because they know. The same way that Scott said nothing last year when Voir lost Worlds. They know. It really should be close, but Christmas came a few weeks early for Marlie with that score.

You don't think .07 is close?

zschultz1986

Final Flight
As someone who roots for the Americans, full stop... I would have had Voir first, though maybe by less than a point. The first twizzle by Charlie wasn't his best effort at that... and Voir just lit up the place.

auser

Record Breaker

Thank you Mrs P for the info ... are you watching a stream without commentary so you can hear K&C reactions? I miss that(Universal Sports provided live streams for Skate Canada and Cup of China, but only selected videos and TV after those events).