Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Leonova looked very strong, with a clean skate. Beautiful 3toe/3 toe. I wonder if her score will hold up with the more difficult 3/3's coming up. 67.03.

zamboni step

Final Flight
My god, 67 for that? I'm now worried for the other ladies if she skates reasonably clean in the FS.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Wow! Aljona was on fire!
Now that was a genuine happy smile! I wonder if she'll be consistent enough over 7 jumping passes though...

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Evgenia Medvedeva also going clean. The program was boring for me though, with slow spins. 62.19

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Diana Pervushkina - ya know, I really like that Tano hand position in the air, but not on all 3 jumping passes in the short... 49.16 with a pop on the 3loop.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Meltdown for Kayumova, it doesn't help that she doesn't deserve above low to mid 4s in PCS at best. Watching her crawl across the ice with no transitions into her slow spins is painful. The program is generic and is a vacuum for all choreography until the very last moments of he program.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
zamboni step - what are you watching on?

The only link that's working for me today is the russiasport one, but it is freezing momentarily at 1 second intervals (even on the lower resolution option)!!! :eek:

At this rate of going, I'll be finishing watching the ladies an hour after it is finished! :eek:

So, do you know of any other links that are working in our part of the world?

CaroLiza_fan

zamboni step

Final Flight
zamboni step - what are you watching on?

The only link that's working for me today is the russiasport one, but it is freezing momentarily at 1 second intervals (even on the lower resolution option)!!! :eek:

At this rate of going, I'll be finishing watching the ladies an hour after it is finished! :eek:

So, do you know of any other links that are working in our part of the world?

CaroLiza_fan

I'm watching on russiasport, luckily my broadband was just updated and it's faaaaast. I'm able to see it fine on the lower resolution, sorry I wish i could be of more help. :(

Good skate for Sakhanovich, I love that tano 3T. Should be a good score, low to mid 60s maybe?

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Serafima Sakhanovich is absolutely adorable. This is only the 2nd time I've seen her skate, here and the JGPF. Good save on the 3-3. She has a big future ahead of her if she keeps developing on the PCS side. 62.36

zamboni step

Final Flight
Serafima Sakhanovich is absolutely adorable. This is only the 2nd time I've seen her skate, here and the JGPF. Good save on the 3-3. She has a big future ahead of her if she keeps developing on the PCS side. 62.36

I'd say she needs to work more on her posture coming out of jumps, it's all well and good sticking a 3T onto a very forwards jump now, but in the future she may struggle if she doesn't address this now.