Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 Russian Championships

zamboni step

Final Flight
Great skate for Radionova, I do question doing the 3F when she'd earn more points with a well executed 3L. This should overtake Leonova with the higher technical difficulty and far superior spins. (I'd also have her higher on PCS.......)

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Radionova, clean as a whistle! So impressed with her this season. She's incredibly consistent and refreshing for me to watch, especially this SP. 67.76, into 1st place. Well deserved!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
CaroLiza_Fan:

This one definitely works better than the alleged 720 HD hi-res link:

http://moetv.ucoz.ru/index/sport_2/0-129

Good luck!

--Michael

Thanks Michael, but I'm afraid it's geo-blocked in the UK.

I like your use of the word "allegedly" - that "720p" stream is no more HD than the illegal stream I was watching yesterday!!!

I'm watching on russiasport, luckily my broadband was just updated and it's faaaaast. I'm able to see it fine on the lower resolution, sorry I wish i could be of more help. :(

Don't worry, no bother! ;)

Although the russiasport steam is freezing, it is only for a split second. So, it is is still watchable. It's a bit frustrating, but at least it is not buffering for long periods of time... (now that would be REALLY annoying!)

Thank again to both of you for replying

CaroLiza_fan

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Anna Shershak looks huge standing next to the little grasshoppers!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Alexandra Proklova looks sooo tiny and cute out there compared to the other girls. :laugh:

Perushkina may not have had much else, but her jumping technique was quite impressive, tano 3T and 2A looked effortless, sadly all her movements looked both laboured and like she was putting no effort into them at the same time.

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Maria Artemieva has an exquisite dress! Some of her jumps were questionable, but good for her going for the big 3 lutz - 3 toe. 57.07, looks like she was downgraded.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Proklova is the cutest thing! Beautifully done program too, lots of detail and lovely positions and energy. If I were to be impartial I'd say this should surpass Serafima, but I hope it doesn't for selfish reasons. Although this going behind Leonova will be a travesty. :mad:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
So happy that Elena did well, she is my favourite russian lady. I just love her SP this season. :love: Also awesome that Leonova is making a comeback with a strong program!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Proklova was scored fairly, she deserved around 63. Now if only Alena Leonova had been scored fairly.

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Polina Agafonova with a beautifully expressive program to "The Piano" my favorite song! Nice strong spins too. 53.13

All of these girls have attempted a 3/3 so far! Not all have been good, but they are showing a LOT of depth.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Standings:

1. Radionova 67.76
2. Leonova 67.03
3. Proklova 64.07
4. Sakhanovich 62.36
5. Medeveda 62.19
6. Artiemeva 57.07
7. Agafonova 53.13
8. Pervushkina 49.16
9. Kaiumova - 43.40

zamboni step

Final Flight
I like Gosviani, but I do question her placing above Sakhanovich by almost a point, especially with the wonky lutz.