Ladies FS - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2014 Russian Championships

marcolee925

Rinkside
I wish so much that she'd take on a program that isn't either Latin-ish or Spanish, in order to develop her style. Instead, she's stagnated, and the lack of development is even more noticeable when the jumps have got worse, and when a debutante like Radionova equals or beats her in PCS.

Sad thing is, she isn't even that good with Latin / Spanish / tango. Her expression never extends beyond her arms and her face is always blank. Good that she is bringing more speed and attack to Malaguena. But seriously, enough with that style.

Looking at the artistic range of all Mishin students, I guess leaving Mishin seems like the only realistic option of her ever having a shot of expanding her style.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Music: Malaguena

Music: Black long-sleeved dress

3Lz+3T
3Lz
3F - fall
LSp
FSSp
2A+2T
2S+2T+1Lo
3Lo
StSq
ChSq - catch Y-spiral, besti squat, lunge
2A
CCoSp

No meltdown, but far from her best: a fall and a couple of pops. She had only 4 triples

Score: 55.05+61.73-1.00 = 115.78, total 175.59, 2nd out of 10

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
That opening lutz was huge...but after the fall on the 3F she doubled way too many jumps.

No shot at Sochi now...maybe Euros though?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The 3Lz+3T was HUGE!! :clap: Still, too may mistakes... No Euros and no Sochi :eek:hwell:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
My feed just completely froze:(

I missed her whole skate. :( I'm watching replays now - Oh Liza. Fall on one of her jumps. :cry:

So frustrating! My feed was perfect until just before Liza came on. Now it's going to freeze or look choppy just as all of the big guns come on. :scowl:

lavender

Record Breaker
Poor Liza. I think I remember her coach saying she was going to be the next OG. Puberty sucks.:frown: