Awards Ceremony And Gala - 2014 Russian Championships | Golden Skate

Awards Ceremony And Gala - 2014 Russian Championships

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I've already asked this in the livestreaming thread but since the Awards Ceremony is due to start in a few minutes, I thought starting the dedicated thread for the Gala would be a good excuse to ask again.

Looking at the schedule on russiasport.ru, the Gala starts at 13:55 MSK (09:55 GMT).

According to the sportbox.ru page sky_fly20 has linked to, the Awards Ceremony starts roughly an hour earlier, i.e. 13:00 MSK (09:00 GMT).

However, when I tried the sportbox streams at the start pf the Championships, they did not work for me.

I really want to see the Awards Ceremony, largely to see what the body language is between Plushy and Kovtun. So, does anybody know if the Awards Ceremony are also going to be shown on russiasport (or anywhere else, for that matter)?

Thank you sky_fly20 for being such a great help to us all during your National Championships! :bow: :clap: :rock: I for one really appreciate it! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

I hope you don't mind me double posting, but I REALLY want to see the Awards Ceremony!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

The same is happening with this one, I'm afraid. It seems all the Sport-2 streams have been geo-blocked to the UK since last season's Europeans.

Oh well. Hopefully somebody will put the videos up on YouTube or Daily Motion...

Thanks again for all your help during these Championships, sky_fly20

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seems like there are way more people at this gala than there was for the actual competition :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
at least Leonova is enjoying, lol

Is anybody else getting the impression that Alena was not expecting to do well enough to get invited to the Gala? Hence, she didn't have an Exhibition number prepared, and that that's why she had to do her SP.

If so, even more congratulations to Alena for doing so well!!! :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
M/K performing their the FD routine to this somber (crap) piece of music looks weird.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is anybody else getting the impression that Alena was not expecting to do well enough to get invited to the Gala? Hence, she didn't have an Exhibition number prepared, and that that's why she had to do her SP.

If so, even more congratulations to Alena for doing so well!!! :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

Have you ever watched Russian galas? Most just do their competition routines over, M/K are just to different music.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have you ever watched Russian galas? Most just do their competition routines over, M/K are just to different music.

Last year was my first time. And one year isn't enough to base a judgement on.

Personally, I would have liked Alena to do her Pirates SP... ;) :biggrin: (Sorry, Mrs. P!!!)

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last year was my first time. And one year isn't enough to base a judgement on.

Personally, I would have liked Alena to do her Pirates SP... ;) :biggrin: (Sorry, Mrs. P!!!)

CaroLiza_fan

Its more prevalent at the smaller comps in Russia, understandably so.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Radionova hair, dress, and makeup is like perfection with this exhibition program!!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Radionova hair, dress, and makeup is like perfection with this exhibition program!!!

:laugh: at part of her costume falling off about 1/3 of the way through!!!

I've loved this routine all season!

CaroLiza_fan