Awards Ceremony And Gala - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Awards Ceremony And Gala - 2014 Russian Championships

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yippeee!!! My picture's finally come back!!! :biggrin:

...during the highlights at the end! Typical!

Plushy looked very happy when doing his running on the spot. If this is his final performance, at least he looked like he was enjoying himself.

I take it Stolbova/Klimov were doing a Rolling Stones number going by their T-shirts.

Didn't see this particular performance of it, but I hate Adelina's flag/wing waving Gala. Bring back the "Burlesque" Gala!

Great to see that Volosozhar/Trankov did perform in the Gala, despite not competing. It would have been a disgrace if the organisers hadn't asked them, when they had been in the audience all week.

Going to have my dinner now, but I'll see if I can play the video from Plushy onwards later on.

CaroLiza_fan

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Wow, Proklova proves that she can skate to almost anything. She really delivered latin as well in the Gala.

Amei

Record Breaker
I for one wish Julia would go back to the exhibition skate that she did to Kill Bill at Skate Canada.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I for one wish Julia would go back to the exhibition skate that she did to Kill Bill at Skate Canada.

probably didn't suit for the audience
this Sabre Dance version is more engaging for the audience

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
IMO, Sabre Dance can only be suited for a Russian audience, if any. It's one of the most annoying sounding pieces and worst choices of skating music ever. Skaters look frenetic and crazy trying to keep up with the fast pace.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well, Toller Cranston was very engaging, skating to Sabre Dance...for a Canadian audience, of course, as well as which ever Worlds it was that he used it.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Well, Toller Cranston was very engaging, skating to Sabre Dance...for a Canadian audience, of course, as well as which ever Worlds it was that he used it.

Engaging skating is one thing, but good god, that music is annoying as hell. It reminds me of over-the-top circus acts.

cassiem

On the Ice
IMO, Sabre Dance can only be suited for a Russian audience, if any. It's one of the most annoying sounding pieces and worst choices of skating music ever. Skaters look frenetic and crazy trying to keep up with the fast pace.
Music based on Armenian folk by an Armenian composer... but only suited for Russian audiences! :confused: :laugh: