Medalist
RAYA, Javier ESP

Looking really handsome on Les mis costume
Long preparation into Single Axel :(
3T-3t
Flying Sit Spin, fast!
3F
Camel Spin
Circular Footwork, he actually respected the pattern.
Combo Spin

Elegant skating but I feel this music requires more drama. He seemed unfocused.

Mommy was first coach but shipped Romanenkov off to Levandi now. ;)

Good performance quality from Raya. Sold the program quite well, fluid movement, a few nice choreographic touches.

My hatred for the commentator grows every minute. A lot of pointless comments, annoying tone of voice, annoying laugh. He's so self-indulged he seems to forget it's about the skaters and not him.

Kinga

Medalist
My hatred for the commentator grows every minute. A lot of pointless comments, annoying tone of voice, annoying laugh. He's so self-indulged he seems to forget it's about the skaters and not him.
I feel for you. I am exteremely lucky this year - I can watch on Swedish or Italian TV, (no stream struggles). The commentators speak only when they should. And they are quite ok.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
GODOROZHA, Yakov UKR

Tosca, bleh
3A, lands on his knee
3Lz, steps out
Flying camel
3Loop-2T
Forgettable footwork
CoF Sit Spin

He just goes from element to element. It wasn't bad but nothing stand out in him.

Godorozha just skated from one element into another, bleh.

I feel for you. I am exteremely lucky this year - I can watch on Swedish or Italian TV, (no stream struggles). The commentators speak only when they should. And they are quite ok.

How do you do it? Got yourself a service providing you with a foreign IP address?

seniorita

Record Breaker
IF you are not Plushenko, please dont skate to any Marton's music anymore. Or if you are Plushenko as well.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
4th Group:

Zoltan Kelemen - ROU: Two time olympian, finished dead last at his first Euros. Has progressed so much since.
Viktor Pfeifer - AUT: Very elegant, artistic skater. Finally made the top 10 last year.
Pavel Ignatenko - BLR: Blah blond slavic puppy but has nice jumps when he's on.
Alexei Bychenko - ISR: Former competing for Ukraine. Punched the ticket for Sochi at Nebelhorn.
Justus Strid - DEN: Little brother to one of the 2 crazy danish coaches.
Kim Lucine - MON: Loves to relies on circus-comedy programs to hide his lack of skills.

Kinga

Medalist
How do you do it? Got yourself a service providing you with a foreign IP address?
Nooo. I live in Sweden (swedish TV still broadcasts figure skating in decent way) and I have RAI Sport2 via satelite.
So nice not to be dependent on crappy Eurosport broadcast!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
KELEMEN, Zoltan ROU

70's gay looking costume
3A, good for him
3Lz-3T
3F
Flying Sit
Tries to sell sexy, not working
Audience clapping during steps
Combo Spin

Much, much improved. He's not naturally talented but a real hard worker. Happy for him.

Boring program from Kelemen but he was quite fast and hit all of the elements. It's great to see him improved so much and do so well at the ancient age of 27. I am really happy for him as well. :)

Kinga

Medalist
4th Group:

Zoltan Kelemen - ROU: Two time olympian, finished dead last at his first Euros. Has progressed so much since.
Viktor Pfeifer - AUT: Very elegant, artistic skater. Finally made the top 10 last year.
Pavel Ignatenko - BLR: Blah blond slavic puppy but has nice jumps when he's on.
Alexei Bychenko - ISR: Former competing for Ukraine. Punched the ticket for Sochi at Nebelhorn.
Justus Strid - DEN: Little brother to one of the 2 crazy danish coaches.
Kim Lucine - MON: Loves to relies on circus-comedy programs to hide his lack of skills.
I lurve your summeries of each group!! :) Thanks!

Go Viktor! My favourite skater!! :)

Kelemen got highest TES by far but lost PCS to Cieplucha. Finally judges do something right. ;)

Pfeifer's skating was lovely and his 2axel and 3s/3t were of +2 quality IMO. Shame about fall on the lutz.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
PFEIFER, Viktor AUT

Looking nice on grey shirt
2A
3S-3T, nice distance
Lovely camel spin
Signature combo spin
Hydroblading into 3Lz , fall :(
Ethereal step sequence
CoF Sit

So much class in all his movements. May not be a contender but always a treat to watch him. A male Czisny.

Kinga

Medalist
I so admire Viktor for skating so well to this slow and difficult music. He did a great job. Beautiful, finished moves. Shame about 3Z!!!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
IGNATENKO, Pavel BLR

3A, turns out
3Lz-3T fall
Slooooow camel spin
3F, nice
Fun playing step choreo but he's not funny
CoF sit
Another loong combo spin.

with mistakes on the jumps he's utterly forgettable. Needs much improvement on PE and IN