Ice Dance FD - 2014 European Championships | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2014 European Championships

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am at work so I cannot watch, dropping in to say
Go Get That GOLD MEDAL to Anna and Luca!

C/J have a tes even lower than P/C!

And the judges had absolutely no business giving them PCS so high! As you said, late group bonus. I think their Swan Lake is a very nice program but they skated it really poorly tonight, not selling it at all, lacking unison, their upper body movement was a bit messy, etc.

Oh well at least Hurtado/Diaz made the top 10!!! :party2: Which means Robledo/Fenero will join them at Euros next year. :)

Florencito

Medalist
Victoria, Ruslan, I need you to skate lights out! Get that olympic ticket, c'mon!!

Elena looks super tense.

Great lifts and energy from Coomes/Buckland but almost the whole program was skated side-by-side or apart. It was more speed skating than ice dance :p and they don't have the basic skating quality of the top teams.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Great lifts and energy from Coomes/Buckland but almost the whole program was skated side-by-side or apart. It was more speed skating than ice dance :p and they don't have the basic skating quality of the top teams.

they should compete in Pairs
they never look like Ice Dancers to me

Florencito

Medalist
Not my cup of tea, but well done. I think the bronze is in the lock now, or not yet? Not sure if S/Z can get such an even higher score and R/T should have no business in the high 90s.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I just love Anna and Luca's Choreography and Interpretation. That program is absolutely perfect for them :)

Cappellini/LaNotte were light over the ice and skated with confidence and very good projection. The program had very nice character and they sold it really well. It's very open however (not as much as C/B's but still ;)).

Florencito

Medalist
Streaming kept freezing for the whole fd :frown: Have no idea how they skated. Tes is not that high, they left room for I/K.