Adam Rippon | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Adam Rippon

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam just filmed a guest spot on Will & Grace, airing this Fall. I remember Rudy Galindo had a guest spot years ago on the original run playing himself.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday Adam! :hb:

Will see you on Dancing with the Stars Juniors in 20 min :)

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, who watches RuPaul's Drag Race?

For those who don't, it's a contest between drag queens, to see who can be crowned the "next drag superstar".

Each week RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Ross Matthews and two guest judges review the performances of the queens, critique them, and decide who is up for elimination.

Next Thursday (4/4) the guest judges are Adam Rippon and Mirai Nagasu.

The new episode airs at 9:00pm Eastern on VH-1 network.

sallyhatchet

Rinkside
I am also listening to it on audible. I am halfway through

I usually am not a fan of audio books but I'm tempted with this because it's him . . . ugh I'm so mad, he is going to Atlanta on his book signing tour they day BEFORE I get there for my trip! I've already extended the trip twice I can't do it again!! I'm hoping I'll get lucky and he'll hang out in ATL at least a day more and I'll just magically run into him :hopelessness:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm enjoying it so far. At the part where he's living in NJ and training with Morozov, watching Japanese anime with Daisuke, lol.

I've laughed quite a bit, will cheer you up if feeling grumpy.

ETA: the whole bit about him and Yuna "dating" was a big surprise. And she dumped him!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
"Created and produced by Kaitlyn Weaver, Open Ice: Visionaries features on and off-ice exclusive footage and words from Scott Hamilton, Adam Rippon, Kiira Korpi, and Elladj Baldé that brings the global figure skating community together in a way never seen before. This year, the evolved program shed new light on four of skating’s Visionaries—past and present—who have changed the sport and the world for the better."

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m kind of sad to see this but first edition autographed copies of his book (with COA) are on sale for $5. I’ve already listened to it twice while driving horrifically long distances to see Gracie and I would normally not ever buy a hardcover of something I’ve listened to twice. But in this case I could not resist!