Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

campbellka

Rinkside
Some people on his Twitter site were translating, so I hope it winds up on Vimeo or YouTube with subtitles. I'd like to see this.

ntk87

On the Ice
Hello! I´m new here, I´m from Spain and I love ice skating. First of all, sorry for my bad english.
The documentary was aired on Russian TV today, it´s name is "THe first pair. More than love". I have the video but I can´t put the link because it is my first message and it is considered spam. BTW I don´t understand russian and I don´t know what they say... If somebody could translate it...

ntk87

On the Ice
Hello! I´m new here, I´m from Spain and I love ice skating. First of all, sorry for my bad english.
The documentary was aired on Russian TV today, it´s name is "THe first pair. More than love". I have the video but I can´t put the link because it is my first message and it is considered spam. BTW I don´t understand russian and I don´t know what they say... If somebody could translate it...

campbellka

Rinkside
This is the worst, when there's no translation. I e-mailed a friend of mine from the Ukraine and sent her the link, so I hope she can translate. You watch this and see them laughing and blushing, and it's hard when you don't know what they're saying! :(

campbellka

Rinkside
This is the worst, when there's no translation. I e-mailed a friend of mine from the Ukraine and sent her the link, so I hope she can translate. You watch this and see them laughing and blushing, and it's hard when you don't know what they're saying! :(

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Main question answered in this documentary:
They confirmed that they are dating. She broke up with Stas half a year before Max broke up with his girlfriend.
Also, Max's mom says she is extremly happy he found Tatiana, cause she is an angel and can deal with his high-temper.

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Main question answered in this documentary:
They confirmed that they are dating. She broke up with Stas half a year before Max broke up with his girlfriend.
Also, Max's mom says she is extremly happy he found Tatiana, cause she is an angel and can deal with his high-temper.

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov

in a short period of 3 years skating together they have become an undisputed elite pair
and have won Team and Pair in Sochi 2014 OGM, what happens from here will be history :), they may or may not come back for 2018 Olympics