Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Rhaenys

Spectator
I joined this forums because I loved their performance in Sochi Olympics and I wanted to find out more about them, but no luck...

Anyway they are such a great and lovely couple, and I wish them many wins and medals in future. :) Starting with the World Championship.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
There was a Russian documentary on them. If anyone has a link and a translation of the script, this would be a great place for it. Many of us would love to see it.

mttvonice

On the Ice
Main question answered in this documentary:
They confirmed that they are dating...

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

MsLiinaLii, I would be SO grateful if you ever do have time to translate the documentary. Obviously, the entire thing is far too much to ask, but if you could at least cover the parts where they talk about their personal relationship, that would be fantastic!

Fell in love with the two of them during the Olympics. It seemed pretty obvious to me with everything I was able to find about them online that they really are a couple, although Maxim said some fairly contradictory things about their relationship in the NBC Olympic feature story shown about them the night of the long program in Sochi. I'm guessing it was simply a case of "lost in translation", because everything else you see about them, most importantly the hand-holding in the documentary, makes it pretty obvious that they are together. They seem so crazy about each other, and the way he acts around her and the things he says about her, his "queen", just make my heart melt :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
Main question answered in this documentary:
They confirmed that they are dating...

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

MsLiinaLii, I would be SO grateful if you ever do have time to translate the documentary. Obviously, the entire thing is far too much to ask, but if you could at least cover the parts where they talk about their personal relationship, that would be fantastic!

Fell in love with the two of them during the Olympics. It seemed pretty obvious to me with everything I was able to find about them online that they really are a couple, although Maxim said some fairly contradictory things about their relationship in the NBC Olympic feature story shown about them the night of the long program in Sochi. I'm guessing it was simply a case of "lost in translation", because everything else you see about them, most importantly the hand-holding in the documentary, makes it pretty obvious that they are together. They seem so crazy about each other, and the way he acts around her and the things he says about her, his "queen", just make my heart melt :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
There was a Russian documentary on them. If anyone has a link and a translation of the script, this would be a great place for it. Many of us would love to see it.

Rhaenys and Dorispulaski -- Head over to the "Volosozhar and Trankov Documentary" thread. There is a link to the Russian documentary and also some other posters (like me!) who are interested in Maxim & Tatiana :)

Rhaenys and Dorispulaski -- Head over to the "Volosozhar and Trankov Documentary" thread. There is a link to the Russian documentary and also some other posters (like me!) who are interested in Maxim & Tatiana :)

Ohh! Have they since posted one with English dubbing or subs?

campbellka

Rinkside
You are telling me! He adores her. He is so open in his affection toward her, always hugging, kissing, saying kind things about her. She reciprocates as well. Did you see them as they were marching in the closing ceremony? As they were walking, he kissed her!

These two are a match made in heaven. How wonderful to have found each other, but he said before, that for the longest time, he wanted to skate with her. All of the stars aligned, and they are so cute. They remind me of G&G in the very best way. Still a little sad that we can't continue to see lovey-dovey G&G. :(

campbellka

Rinkside
You are telling me! He adores her. He is so open in his affection toward her, always hugging, kissing, saying kind things about her. She reciprocates as well. Did you see them as they were marching in the closing ceremony? As they were walking, he kissed her!

These two are a match made in heaven. How wonderful to have found each other, but he said before, that for the longest time, he wanted to skate with her. All of the stars aligned, and they are so cute. They remind me of G&G in the very best way. Still a little sad that we can't continue to see lovey-dovey G&G. :(

mttvonice

On the Ice
Did you see them as they were marching in the closing ceremony? As they were walking, he kissed her!

Ha ha -- I don't know how I missed that considering the fact that I watched my recording of the closing ceremony a second time just to watch the parts they were in! So embarrassing - ha ha! Do you remember at what point in the ceremony that happened? I was so excited for the two of them that they were so prominently featured during closing ceremonies, and of course the fact that Maxim carried the Russian flag made it extra neat :)

Their kiss/hug back in the press area after finding out that the gold medal was theirs was the moment there was no further doubt in my mind that they were a couple. Bless her heart, she started shaking from crying so hard, and he just held her tighter and tighter. He had said he wanted to win for her (sigh) :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
Did you see them as they were marching in the closing ceremony? As they were walking, he kissed her!

Ha ha -- I don't know how I missed that considering the fact that I watched my recording of the closing ceremony a second time just to watch the parts they were in! So embarrassing - ha ha! Do you remember at what point in the ceremony that happened? I was so excited for the two of them that they were so prominently featured during closing ceremonies, and of course the fact that Maxim carried the Russian flag made it extra neat :)

Their kiss/hug back in the press area after finding out that the gold medal was theirs was the moment there was no further doubt in my mind that they were a couple. Bless her heart, she started shaking from crying so hard, and he just held her tighter and tighter. He had said he wanted to win for her (sigh) :)

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
YAY for them as a real-life couple! I love them together! What joy awaits them and us privileged enough to see them skate!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
YAY for them as a real-life couple! I love them together! What joy awaits them and us privileged enough to see them skate!

campbellka

Rinkside
That was it! I can't believe someone got a screen shot of that. He's such a romantic, and has no problem wearing his heart on his sleeve.

campbellka

Rinkside
That was it! I can't believe someone got a screen shot of that. He's such a romantic, and has no problem wearing his heart on his sleeve.

mttvonice

On the Ice
That #volosozhartrankov twitter page turned out to be a treasure trove of neat photos of them, many of which I hadn't seen before. I like Maxim's wide headband :thumbsup: