Madison Chock & Evan Bates | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Madison Chock & Evan Bates

chameleon

On the Ice
It looks like the clip from Igor's interview is from their FD. I'm interested to see both programs in full.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Absolutely agree & the costumes are beautiful

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
It looks to me like music is too fast for them, they're trying to chase it all the time. Madison absolutely sells it, while it looks like Evan just tries to match her too hard, not his style obviously.
But overall I like it very much :) Very good and well calculated and constructed dance.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It looks to me like music is too fast for them, they're trying to chase it all the time. Madison absolutely sells it, while it looks like Evan just tries to match her too hard, not his style obviously.
But overall I like it very much :) Very good and well calculated and constructed dance.

Igor is nothing if not well calculated.

Maddy is one of my favorite actresses. Even did look, hmm, distracted? Maybe he was looking at those damn tassels! :)

Barb

Record Breaker
I just saw their SD and it was great, I love it. And I have no problem with the costumes, beautiful.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I really liked the technical finish of this program. The Ravensburger was impeccable, the lift great and with the music as always, and the twizzles the best I have seen them do. There are still some rough spots with the arms, but a fine start to the season!

mylifeback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I think I'll learn to love this program once they become more comfortable with it. The lift was spectacular (per usual for this team), and I appreciated the new & interesting arm positions on the twizzles (interesting they were almost at the end of the program). A lot of new looks in this program for them, and I agree the flourish at the end was exciting. Madison's dress is absolutely fabulous!

Can hardly wait to see the free dance tomorrow!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I've been a fan... not a huge fan... but I loved this.

I thought it was very well executed for this point in the season.

I'm familiar with Dark Eyes, but somehow I've never thought of it as being a waltz, but it certainly works.

I'm very interested to see the long program.