Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 71 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

Roast Toast

Medalist
I hadn't even thought about what he said — that for Elena coming back would probably mean losing to Nikita over and over again... If she truly wants to come back that wouldn't matter but I know my petty self would never want to give him the satisfaction tbh.

hanca

Record Breaker
I hadn't even thought about what he said — that for Elena coming back would probably mean losing to Nikita over and over again... If she truly wants to come back that wouldn't matter but I know my petty self would never want to give him the satisfaction tbh.

Not necessarily. Considering how often Nikita messes up his twizzles, I think there would be plenty of occasions when Ilynikh/Soloviev would manage to beat Sinitsina/Katsalapov. People suddenly think that because Katsalapov has had one competition where he managed to skate clean, it means that his problems are fixed and he will be consistent from now on. But it doesn’t work like that. He has been struggling with twizzles for at the past 10 years, it won’t suddenly resolve itself.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
errrrr I competition?:laugh::laugh:

strange interview from Dima
If I was Katya I would be upset about what he said ...:eek:hwell::think:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
strange interview from Dima
If I was Katya I would be upset about what he said ...:eek:hwell::think:

So would I but she doesn't seem like the type to get mad over that. She also just announced her retirement and stated
@dmitry_solovyev We will continue to delight you with our skating in the show! We will be revealed in new roles and amaze with incredible images
:laugh:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzppAkOlRgF/

Good luck to them with the show and new images!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
So, hi. I'm sure everyone know by now that Eketerina and Dmitry have retired from competitions. That's sad, but that's life. Life goes on and you can't just freeze it. I still think that they were one of the most underrated ice dance teams ever.
Anyway, I'm keeping my eye on their 'after sport' lives, and now they both are participating in russian version of the show 'Ice Age' (it's like 'Skating with the Stars').
Ekaterina is skating with Vlad Sokolovsky (russian singer), and Dmitry is skating with Olga Buzova (russian ummm... entertainer??). I know it's not sport, and many people hate that stuff. But why their fans, if there's still any, wouldn't entertain themself in such hard times, right?
There are already 3 episodes, and 3 performances for both of them. The third one aired today.

So enjoy:

Ekaterina and Vlad:
Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Dmitry and Olga:
Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

P.S. Their partners cleary didn't skate before the show at all.
P.P.S. Ekaterina and Vlad had a MAJOR fall from the lift in the 1st episode, so be prepared! They actually ranked last for that episode, and the fall looked scary.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing this team (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)