Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
good luck Weapo & Morozov!! :agree:

I really catiously think that they can be on the podium:rock:

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Sending birthday wishes to Andrew as well! :cheer: 30 is a good look on him :luv17: (although, really, what isn't?)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Happy Birthday Andrushichka Podushichka! :hap10: :hb: :rock:

I'm first, so I call dibs on Thirty Flirty Andrew :love:

i don't want to create trouble but he is too old for you :) he belongs to us, young cougars...

Told you SarahSynchro : it's better I keep Andrew in the harem... at least you know where he is... if I don't he ends up in Opolo, Poland and god knows where ;)

bwayrose7

On the Ice
i don't want to create trouble but he is too old for you :) he belongs to us, young cougars...

Told you SarahSynchro : it's better I keep Andrew in the harem... at least you know where he is... if I don't he ends up in Opolo, Poland and god knows where ;)

Ahem... some of us young gals are getting a little tired of someone not sharing ;) Could use a distraction from grad school, and a fella who looks like a Disney animator drew him to life would be just the ticket :biggrin:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

As long as you leave Guillaume and Nic to me, you can have Andrew, he seems like he's already Kaitlyn's anyways.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
As long as you leave Guillaume and Nic to me, you can have Andrew, he seems like he's already Kaitlyn's anyways.

Guillaume has joined the harem a long time ago and well... :)

Nic is too young... you young pretty gals can have him :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, I'm in mid twenties, Andrew's not too old for me! Contrary, he's just in the right age for me :luv17:
Btw. If Andrew wanted me to, I would move wherever he wants :p

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well, I'm in mid twenties, Andrew's not too old for me! Contrary, he's just in the right age for me :luv17:
Btw. If Andrew wanted me to, I would move wherever he wants :p

:laugh2: i have heard that line before lol

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
:laugh2: i have heard that line before lol

In regards to Andrew? You see, we true fans, can make some sacrifices for him :biggrin:

Btw. if he likes name "Kaitlyn", I'm the right one for him, since Katilyn in Polish is my name :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
In regards to Andrew? You see, we true fans, can make some sacrifices for him :biggrin:

Btw. if he likes name "Kaitlyn", I'm the right one for him, since Katilyn in Polish is my name :)

"I'd change my name to whatever he prefers"

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
First of all, congrats on two good skates at Worlds! :yay: Veryy happy for you, hope to see it again in WTT! :hap10:

Interview with Charlie White after FD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdQK2RrRTI :) You know, I still am so in love with Kaitlyn dress :love: The mesh is a so well suited to colour of Kaitlyn skin, just beautiful, only Anna Cappellini has it suited so well :agree:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So happy Kaitlyn is captain of Team Canada at WTT! She's just made for it :hap10: