Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So happy Kaitlyn is captain of Team Canada at WTT! She's just made for it :hap10:

she's also given a very nice interview where she expresses her love for Canada.... so for an immigrant, it's nice ;) i am happy they get to skate again as i think they are peaking now.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
she's also given a very nice interview where she expresses her love for Canada.... so for an immigrant, it's nice ;) i am happy they get to skate again as i think they are peaking now.

For me she doesn't need to do interviews to see that she loves Canada and she's very happy to be there :) She is showing it in every competition. For skaters like her, I'm glad there is a possibility to change country you represent. I agree it;s seems like they got beter with program with every competition, hope to see them slay in Japan :cheer:

madforskating

On the Ice
So I just watched the WTT Short Dance! Kaitlyn and Andrew are in 2nd with a new PB! So proud of them!

Also, new poster here and WeaPo uber. Beware I am obsessed with them.

madforskating

On the Ice
First of all, congrats on two good skates at Worlds! :yay: Veryy happy for you, hope to see it again in WTT! :hap10:

Interview with Charlie White after FD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdQK2RrRTI :) You know, I still am so in love with Kaitlyn dress :love: The mesh is a so well suited to colour of Kaitlyn skin, just beautiful, only Anna Cappellini has it suited so well :agree:

I too am in love with Kaitlyn's dress. She looks SO flawless! Actual queen :)

madforskating

On the Ice
And as far as Andrew's availability...I surrendered long ago to the fact that he and Kaitlyn seem to be an item (and actually I think they're adorable together) and I am so not his type (short, Asian, and a good 15 years too young for him LOL).
But if he had a little brother...I'd certainly not say no!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And as far as Andrew's availability...I surrendered long ago to the fact that he and Kaitlyn seem to be an item (and actually I think they're adorable together) and I am so not his type (short, Asian, and a good 15 years too young for him LOL).
But if he had a little brother...I'd certainly not say no!

lol... we are all joking about andrew...

i was so pleased with their performance last night. awesome skate for them. i m looking forward to the fd

madforskating

On the Ice
lol... we are all joking about andrew...

i was so pleased with their performance last night. awesome skate for them. i m looking forward to the fd

Andrew is like the guy in the romance movie that makes you want to be his co-star :)
I'm thrilled with their PB too! IMO it was better than Chock/Bates but whatever, I'm still happy with their performance.

madforskating

On the Ice
Wowza! New PB in the FD, 111! Gorgeous emotional performance...so proud of them! They won the FD and they were SO cute afterwards. Go WeaPo!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
WeaPo were awesome :love: An they're always so happy to be there :hap10:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
They have a great personnality off the ice. Great sportsmanship. It wasn't the greatest season for them, but that 4th place at worlds and the WTT gave them momentum !
And they'll rock the Short Dance (please give them a good program !)
They look like they skated only for themselves this season. Tough at the beginning but it's starting to work really well. :yahoo:

thoakun

Final Flight
Their performances were flawless. And Kaitlyn didn't call herself professional optimist and selected team captain for no reason :cheer:.

madforskating

On the Ice
They have a great personnality off the ice. Great sportsmanship. It wasn't the greatest season for them, but that 4th place at worlds and the WTT gave them momentum !
And they'll rock the Short Dance (please give them a good program !)
They look like they skated only for themselves this season. Tough at the beginning but it's starting to work really well. :yahoo:

I was watching the FD at Worlds with my mom, who doesn't know the technical side of skating, and she said WeaPo's FD was "all about a man and a woman skating for themselves and each other." To me that is true ice dancing, instead of just steps and lifts.
I'm going to miss Aranjuez...

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
So much appreciation for them.... Their FD is my favorite of the season honestly but their EX at WTT had me in tears it was so lovely. They are by far my favorite dance team (V&M have no hold on me for some strange reason!) outside of C&B who truly have my heart. Next season will be interesting

madforskating

On the Ice
So much appreciation for them.... Their FD is my favorite of the season honestly but their EX at WTT had me in tears it was so lovely. They are by far my favorite dance team (V&M have no hold on me for some strange reason!) outside of C&B who truly have my heart. Next season will be interesting

OMG WEAPO'S GHOST IS AMAZING!!! Usually I'm like "meh, gala" but this...
I'll admit, V/M don't tug at my heart either (which has made me very unpopular). I didn't notice the difference until I watched them and then WeaPo. V/M may be technically stronger but WeaPo...no words.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
yesterday I got my WeaPo fix :laugh:

- first I re-watched WTT SD, FD and EX - so much greatness, and I'm not even talk about execution or scores...I feel like they really skated at ease there, after all those changes, they finally got back that performance mojo they're known for: to have that pull on people, mesmerizing them by how they skate and exchange energy together. One of truly inspirational ID partnerships for me: with Kaitlyn's heart of gold, Andrew's amazing partnering skills and persistence to fight that twizzles bug, they proved this season that they should never be counted out of the top. And I just freaking love that MJ encore at WTT EX, playing a bit of a 'dress-up' by those jackets on their dreamy nightgowns:laugh:, no wonder why they are so loved by audiences all around the World. It's just that 'familiarity', warmth about them, connection they made with so many, reaching to their hearts - being so emotional, engaged into performance:love:

-then, I went to 2013 Worlds FD performance and cried a bit, because it was a season when Kaitlyn had her ankle troubles and they had to take a big part of season off, returning at Worlds...It was such an uplifting performance, love the concept of sculpture coming into life by love of its sculptor:love:

- and at the end I landed on that SD at 2012 Nice Worlds - I do hope for similar kind of energy this upcoming season, because they truly have that kind of Latin vibe in them, to create a spirit, sensuality of that music!