Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had an Andrew Poje sighting tonight at the rink at Brookfield Place during their holiday ice show in NYC. Kaetlyn Osmond was performing, so perhaps he came out to support his fellow Canadian teammate.

No sign of the other Kaitlyn.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I had an Andrew Poje sighting tonight at the rink at Brookfield Place during their holiday ice show in NYC. Kaetlyn Osmond was performing, so perhaps he came out to support his fellow Canadian teammate.

No sign of the other Kaitlyn.

What a nice sighting! :luv17:

litenkyckling

Final Flight
I know that this is looking very far ahead *but* I would really like to see a collaboration between W/P and Eric Radford next season for the FD - I think he could probably compose something quite special for them and as we’ve seen with G/P, having music written specifically can add to the way you want to interpret the music.

Idk just a post GPF thought given that I wasn’t really captured by any of the FD music there.

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I recently rewatched their OG FD, with B.ESP commentary. Shame that they were so underscored but wow at the passion in this performance. So glad they brought this dance to the Olympics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdUvQ0v22g

Got to be honest I didn't really enjoy it. I wish they'd stuck with their original new FD. Don't think it was the same as in 2012. Hope they have a great year their programmes are beautiful!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The best rd of the season!��

Yup, if that break from competing was what they nedded to skate like that, then I'm happy they did! :luv17: So glad they're back :hap10: Congrats on third National Champions title!